Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

On two occasions when I've been on my way home from college, a man who also wears alternative clothing has done rock sign to me when I've walked past him, but we had never actually spoken because we were on opposite sides of the road. Today, when I was waiting at the bus stop, the same man walked past me and said hi, shook my hand and we introduced ourselves. It was kind of awkward because I'm shy around people I don't know but it was pretty awesome and he complimented my hair and said I was brave to dress the way I do. It probably seems like a random thing to put here, but I've been in a bad mood for most of today and speaking to him was cool.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    On two occasions when I've been on my way home from college, a man who also wears alternative clothing has done rock sign to me when I've walked past him, but we had never actually spoken because we were on opposite sides of the road. Today, when I was waiting at the bus stop, the same man walked past me and said hi, shook my hand and we introduced ourselves. It was kind of awkward because I'm shy around people I don't know but it was pretty awesome and he complimented my hair and said I was brave to dress the way I do. It probably seems like a random thing to put here, but I've been in a bad mood for most of today and speaking to him was cool.
    I get this all the time, there are about 4 people who have tattoos/piercings and metal clothing that I always talk too when I see them around. I have no idea who they are or what their names are but we always say hello.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    I get this all the time, there are about 4 people who have tattoos/piercings and metal clothing that I always talk too when I see them around. I have no idea who they are or what their names are but we always say hello.
    It's pretty cool when that happens. I often get dirty looks for the way I dress, so it's nice to talk to other people who have piercings and dress alternatively.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

I get a fair few negative comments sometimes. Best thing ever involving my appearance was the time I had my hair down (its reeeally long) and got wolf-whistled, I turned around and that was the moment that the guy realised I was a man with a great big beard (and not an attractive woman) :P
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    I get a fair few negative comments sometimes. Best thing ever involving my appearance was the time I had my hair down (its reeeally long) and got wolf-whistled, I turned around and that was the moment that the guy realised I was a man with a great big beard (and not an attractive woman) :P
    Me too, and I get some strange looks as well. Hahaha, that's hilarious!

This was yesterday, but finding out I got a distinction for my masters degree

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Seeing a familiar face. Even after a year apart on opposite sides of the world it was like we only saw each other yesterday.

However it's opened the old box of feelings. My heart hurts.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I just scored 90% on what was probably the most difficult exam on this module! I'm super pleased! This definitely calls for a celebratory drink! =D
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

got my forms to study abroad and found out I can apply to some universities I thought I couldn't initially.

I really hope I get on it - but I'm not looking forward to essentially doing a *paper version D:* of UCAS again.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Performing 100 demos at work today, think only one other person got over 100 (I hit it bang on) muchos thanks to Toni for allowing me to demo tons on her when she was in earlier!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!