Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by x_Clover_x View Post
    Bah, lavish weddings and honeymoons can be amazing (and I say that as someone who spent a shocking amount :-S) but it's the actual marriage that really counts :-)
    True, mine didn't last though LOL!

I pulled the face at the end there because I went into it for the wrong reasons and therefore didn't get what I would have liked from it either.

All in the past now though.

Hopefully my divorce will go through soon.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

:-) fingers crossed! The end of one chapter is just the beginning of another etc! :-)

Best thing was waking up next to the OH I just wish it could be every day. I'll have to convince him to move to brum
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by x_Clover_x View Post
    :-) fingers crossed! The end of one chapter is just the beginning of another etc! :-)
    Hope so, been with my current bf for over 2 years and don't think either of us are going anywhere else
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Hope so, been with my current bf for over 2 years and don't think either of us are going anywhere else
    Lol speaking of which AND this is the best thing of today:

WHOOPA! Just one more bit to go and it's all done

Quite proud of myself for doing it all on my own as well, only made 1 mistake which they forgave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    That's what I've been wondering about Katie! Would you be ok if a couple asked for money/vouchers or would you find it cheeky?

The holiday is with a Virgin holidays place based in a debenhams and the lady was saying if people give us debenhams vouchers we can use them to pay for it too
    Nothing cheeky about that - most of my friend's/family weddings I've been to lately said that as they lived together for years had everything house-wise so if people wanted to gift they set up an honeymoon bank account or set up something like a trailblazer holiday fund.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

having a really good friend randomly turn up and make me feel 45678 times better
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

My new nail varnish arrived today. Can't wait to try it out later. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I found out from my team leader (Who turns out has only been in the job 3 months longer than me and has been picked on by other staff for "showing them up" even though she was just doing what the bosses told her to do) that when one of the bosses asked who she'd recommend for a permanent job she said me for many reasons. It's a shame I'm going to Crete for a few months at the end of this contract.... at least it means I should be able to get back there when I'm back if they liked me that much
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

I'm home now and I don't have to leave my house for fifteen hours. Highlight of my day
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum