Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Massive well done Rosa - btdt, can't say it gets better all the time but it does get easier. I was 3 years free last week, and it amazss me what I managed to get through without it. HUGE well done chicken xxx
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I'm a year free of self harm.

Words cannot describe how proud I am of myself right now. Considering I honestly went through hell in this last year I can't believe I made it to a whole 365 days :')

*goes off to buy a cake to celebrate with*
    Well done, you must be extremely proud of yourself, it's a target I'd love to meet this year (in December so a way to go)!

My best thing was getting my £135 warm home discount! Putting it onto my electricity meter was epic, so nice not to have to worry about topping it up for a while ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Watching Dylan eating XD so amusing watching his massively long tongue go flying!
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by EBrooks131 View Post
    Massive well done Rosa - btdt, can't say it gets better all the time but it does get easier. I was 3 years free last week, and it amazss me what I managed to get through without it. HUGE well done chicken xxx
    thank you I've been trying to stop and stay stopped since I was 13 and this is the longest I've ever gone I'm still amazed at how strong I can actually be, and you're so right, after a while it does start to get easier

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Well done, you must be extremely proud of yourself, it's a target I'd love to meet this year (in December so a way to go)!

My best thing was getting my £135 warm home discount! Putting it onto my electricity meter was epic, so nice not to have to worry about topping it up for a while ^_^
    thank you! I am so very proud of myself :3 I think it's a chapter I can finally close on my life, I may still have MH issues but I don't want it to be on my skin anymore. I hope you do a year that would be so awesome for you!
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    That photo is massive haha! Maggie is after my mum, Lua is the title of one of my favourite songs and I'm just head over heels for Violet Everyone else hates it LOL
    Violet is such a pretty name

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

I went to Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium yesterday! It was amazing! We were there for 2 hours and the cats are so playful! They weren't very big on being petted, no purring/rubbing faces like our cats but they are all around 8 months and I guess getting them used to lots of humans meant lots of petting but they sure love to play! They have a cat wheel (I have a video of one in it!) and little pathways up the wall and everything! Its the mum cat and her kittens tea was only £1.50 and I had a lovely elderflower cheesecake for about £2. Don't know why so many people moan about paying £5 to get in..

I also stayed at my friends house and his mum is the most loveliest woman ever. She made us a quiche but we were rushing off and I can't eat quiche anyway so I just politely declined but then my friend outright says I can't eat it. Anyway woke up this morning after getting in at 5.30 in the morning (she'd left us bottles of water by the bed and hot water bottles in the bed!) to find she'd gone out and bought GF bread and cereal for me!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Dylan had his first trip outside into the sun earlier, it's boiling here today. He sat on my hand looking round for a minute then went REALLY bright green, when he realised he was outside he just sat on my arm dead calm, looking around (and I swear saw him smile :P ) when it was time to take him back in I felt really guilty, his viv is amazing but it's nothing compared to the natural sunlight and the gorgeous gentle breeze that's blowing. When he's bigger I'm going to build him a freerange so while we're outside in summer he can soak up the natural rays!
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Call from the travel agent we met at the wedding fair yesterday with honeymoon prices and the price for both of us is just over the price I expected for one! Still mega mega don't-know-if-we-can-afford it expensive though..
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Call from the travel agent we met at the wedding fair yesterday with honeymoon prices and the price for both of us is just over the price I expected for one! Still mega mega don't-know-if-we-can-afford it expensive though..
    Maybe cheekily ask for donations to the honeymoon fund instead of wedding presents? So many couples live together for a while before getting married that a lot of people give money as wedding presents anyway. And that way you get to create even more amazing memories together
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    Maybe cheekily ask for donations to the honeymoon fund instead of wedding presents? So many couples live together for a while before getting married that a lot of people give money as wedding presents anyway. And that way you get to create even more amazing memories together
    I like this idea!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<