Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Passed my practical assessment and another written one today, plus me and nick made practice favours which will double as table decor and name cards and I really love them! Oh and we got a bottle of peach bellini and cosmo fizz from m&s to have with some nice take away tonight for a stay home date
    Well done! I wanna see pics of the favours please!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Yus yus! Will get some when kittie movies from between me and nick

(did I send you a picture of our bathroom when we got home?!)
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Yus yus! Will get some when kittie movies from between me and nick

(did I send you a picture of our bathroom when we got home?!)
    LOL!! And nope, what happened?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

We got back in to find our bathroom like this;

Those little black things are the new cavity wall insulation! They were also all over the toilet lid and floor. Turns out our landlord didn't fit the bathroom extractor fan properly so it must have poured in through that, and then blocked it all up so it wasn't working! We popped out and spoke to one of the blokes who was doing the insulating and he came in and fixed it all before he went home for the day, although there's even more insulation in the bathroom now haha! He did also offer to clean it up for us but it's friday night and we were planning on cleaning the bathroom tomorrow morning anyway so we told him just to leave it.

Awww no way!!

Yeah haha! Was a bit of a shock to say the least!

<3

Got to see her in 4D too and have a little 3D photo of her face
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Awww lil Baby Violet, LOVE the name!!

That photo is massive haha! Maggie is after my mum, Lua is the title of one of my favourite songs and I'm just head over heels for Violet Everyone else hates it LOL
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

No idea why but when you mentioned V the first name I thought of was Violet, I think it's lovely
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.