Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

my mum was 22 hours with my brother, and 15 with me

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    my mum was 22 hours with my brother, and 15 with me
    How do people count the hours though? Technically I was in slow labour for around 4-5 days lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

not a clue, but my friend wrote everything down, inc times of contractions! she caught the bus to the hospital, and back home with the baby.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    not a clue, but my friend wrote everything down, inc times of contractions! she caught the bus to the hospital, and back home with the baby.
    Me neither, it baffles me lol! I didn't need to write anything down, was done for me as I had to go in so early, as for contractions, not a flipping clue haha!

I'd have got the bus but my dad was up and about and drove me over, plus the hospital is over 5 miles away, costs a fortune on the bus and can be 2 or 3 buses to get there :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My friend was pretty much due to have her baby, decided to walk a few miles to her mum's... She saw a squirrel get run over and her waters broke!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    My friend was pretty much due to have her baby, decided to walk a few miles to her mum's... She saw a squirrel get run over and her waters broke!
    LOL! How mad haha! I just got out of bed and away they went :p

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    LOL! How mad haha! I just got out of bed and away they went :p
    She thought she'd wet herself lol, so she went behind the clock tower to check and realised it was her waters. She then carried on walking (past the hospital actually!) and once she got to the end of the road (about 15 minutes after the squirrel and 25 minutes from her house), she decided to ring her fiance and get him to come and collect her to take her home lol. She's never forgiven the person who ran over the poor squirrel!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I had a bit of an industrial accident and managed to get a piece of 1.6mm titanium stuck in my ear =/

*yay for bad puns :P*
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I had a bit of an industrial accident and managed to get a piece of 1.6mm titanium stuck in my ear =/

*yay for bad puns :P*
    Oh wow, haha, that pun. :P But yay for industrial piercings!
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Passed my practical assessment and another written one today, plus me and nick made practice favours which will double as table decor and name cards and I really love them! Oh and we got a bottle of peach bellini and cosmo fizz from m&s to have with some nice take away tonight for a stay home date
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!