Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Is that May or My? I went to school with a Mai (My) and always thought it was beautiful. As is the baby, of course
    think its pronounced may, she should be home soon. laurens had to have stitches as she was torn really badly, had to be rushed into theatre as the rip was all the way up the backside. shes ok, in some pain now.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Ouch, I bet!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

cannot wait to see them back home, she had a fast labour too. 7 hours for her first one

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

Not bad! I have all this to come o_o
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

whens your due date?

Not for a while yet so I can get my head round it haha 21st August

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    ive got a garmin forerunner 410 watch, comes with the heart rate moniter strap but never used it.
    its worked out an average of one mile at 8min 49sec pace burns 101 calories
    Tbf for doing a bit of zumba on the xbox I won't be spending over £200 for a HRM

Can understand why as a competitive runner you'd use it though!

Your poor relative!! Must be awful when they can't avoid tearing like that :(

I made sure I listened to when I wanted to push and not everytime it was suggested I push, yeah it made for a longer delivery but I teeeeeeeeny little split (no sitiches) that healed up fine. 9lb baby 2 weeks overdue too! not saying that's the cause but it sometimes can be, hope she heals up well. Savannah is gorgeous. Lovely name!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

the due date was yesterday, she started getting her contractions 2 mins apart and the hospital just said "its her first, she wont come quick. just take pain killers" that was at 8.30, at 9 she was in hospital, 4 cm.

didn't pay that much bargain in the amazon sale last year at £129! its so useful for running though. it kept beeping at me for going too fast lol

ooh plenty of time Toni

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    the due date was yesterday, she started getting her contractions 2 mins apart and the hospital just said "its her first, she wont come quick. just take pain killers" that was at 8.30, at 9 she was in hospital, 4 cm.

didn't pay that much bargain in the amazon sale last year at £129! its so useful for running though. it kept beeping at me for going too fast lol

ooh plenty of time Toni
    Ah was different for me, waters broke first, I was at 3cm for 2-3 days (had a sweep and was dilated but nothing happening). I couldn't even tell you about contractions, they never felt specific enough for me to feel/count really!

I had to go into hospital right away as the waters were gone although I took 4 hours making my way there haha! Then another 12 hours later it was deemed I was ok to go to delivery suite (got the last room) aaaand then another 6 hours he arrived.

All very chilled and lazy, fell asleep twice lol

It's £220 on amazon now! Bargain indeed lady!! I got a 20 quid one haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

wouldn't have paid that much for it, its really bulky looking on me. I have tiny wrists and its face is same size!