Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Getting an e-mail this morning from my tutor saying that the university want to publish my last assignment in their academic journal. =) Exciting stuff.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

speaking with my TV news teacher and he was so chilled and relaxed and made me feel so much more at ease.

He's really helped me and motivated me and I actually know I can do the work now. He's letting me get away with using stuff from YouTube providing I follow up an interview he's going to try set up for me with a friend of his and I really do like and respect him - and he's one of the very few people in education who've ever asked me if I prefer being called something other than Rosanna :3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Opening my birthday presents from my bf a few days early. He got me some lovely stuff and we had a great couple of days together too

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

MY CAR IS FIXED! And my dads agreed to pick it up at the weekend so i dont have to drive the tank again (ive never felt so unsafe in a car!)

I refuse to think about how much it will cost right now though

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Finding out I have enough hours at work to stay on and study for my masters part time Relieved doesn't even cover it
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Housemate is making a healthy curry for dinner and it smells amaaaazing!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Housemate is making a healthy curry for dinner and it smells amaaaazing!
    Eeeeeeeee!! Come 8 o clock I'll be making one too
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

say hello to my gorgeous niece, savannah mai! born at 00:52am weighing 7lb 2oz

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Is that May or My? I went to school with a Mai (My) and always thought it was beautiful. As is the baby, of course
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    It's really worth getting a heart rate monitor if you want to track what you're actually burning on workouts, the machines are wildly inaccurate and usually way undercount them!
    Body weight exercises are good for toning without too much pressure on joints (and reverse crunches are muchos better for bad knees than normal ones!) pilates is a really good exercise too, it proper works your muscles out and is easily customisable to your own fitness/ableness level if you have a class near you. I will warn you I couldn't laugh/cough for about a week after my first class though hahaha!
    ive got a garmin forerunner 410 watch, comes with the heart rate moniter strap but never used it.
    its worked out an average of one mile at 8min 49sec pace burns 101 calories

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus