Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Cat cafe?? I must visit!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Today marks one month since I gave up Pepsi/fizzy drinks, which is a pretty big thing for me as I used to have 2-3 cans a day

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Today I popped into my piercer to have him check up on my lip, and he took me around the corner to a pub and bought me birthday shots! What a guy :P
    35+ piercings - including 20mm lobes, 4mm conch, 16mm labret, 3x nape, 4x side-lip, paired vertical nipples & several more!
    I have no tattoos but I have a scarification piece (westernised/geometric mandala of my own design) on my chest.
    -- check out my tumblr --

Heartbeat. Again. A lot quieter than last night! Keeps moving away from the doppler and coming back, hence the volume differences :P
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Heartbeat. Again. A lot quieter than last night! Keeps moving away from the doppler and coming back, hence the volume differences :P
    So cool! It's lovely to hear their heartbeat
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

just sent off my deposit etc etc for the house we're hoping to get next year ^.^

it's literally perfect for us so I'm so excited
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

My friend got a pb at our local parkrun

After a full day of doing nothing but scream and moan, Carl's little girl is now tucked up in bed, and I'm having a cheeky white wine spritzer while Carl cooks a steak dinner nom. Looking after a 2 year old while you're ill is hard work! One of a million reasons I dont want my own kids, but I love his to bits
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Signed up for Juice Plus. My friend has been doing it and has completely changed her lifestyle. She's lost 17lbs in just under 6 weeks and looks and feels amazing. It's not some fad diet, you completely change the way you eat and you never have to go hungry. I'm really hoping I have results as good as hers.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Signed up for Juice Plus. My friend has been doing it and has completely changed her lifestyle. She's lost 17lbs in just under 6 weeks and looks and feels amazing. It's not some fad diet, you completely change the way you eat and you never have to go hungry. I'm really hoping I have results as good as hers.
    I thought it was a meal replacement diet? Surely that's not sustainable for the rest of your life?

Maybe I'm thinking of something else though, so many programs out there!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<