Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Made huge progress with my fear of handling raw meat
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Shopping with my mum and husband We got a couple of baby bits and fell in love with a buggy!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Had an absolutely brilliant sleep today and woke up feeling amazing.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Handed a piece of coursework in and had a burger at the Registry with some chums!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

I just stopped studying, which has been pretty good so far. xD
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Last week I started temping for a call centre (well... emails mostly but still). Loved it. IT was a pain to get back from if I had a late but mostly earlies. Not brilliant pay but it was something. The people were friendly and the guy who interviewed me led me to believe I had 30 hours a week every week. He even praised me for how productive I was at valentines even though most of the emails answered were ones you didn't have to respond to.

Monday I went in for my shift... some twunt forgot to mention that the 30 hours thing was fr that week only and that as I'm on a 0 hour contract I'd be lucky to get any hours at all. Annoyed was not the word. Went home and after angrily emptying the dishwasher, realised that at least I should get a week or two over mother's day and easter before I go away at the end of April.

Today I got a call from the twuntman. He gave me full time hours from now until mother's day, and because I'm on early shifts the week before mother's day I'll be first to get any overtime... Also they're giving me my own sign in instead of being on a temp sign in, and they're gonna train me up so by the time mother's day comes round the new temps will be asking me stuff.

I'm almost gutted I'll have to leave them at the end of April to go to Malia for the summer. This could actually have ended up a full time long term job! Regardless, I'm so excited! I guess coming in for no reason instead of assuming I had no shift helped, either that or the fact that answered almost as many emails as some of the senior staff just because I mostly went for the easier ones... hahaha sneaky!
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

My Derren Brown box-set came in the post ^,^
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

I needed foundation so I was planning on buying it before work. I was sort of thinking to myself 'I hope there is a mix and match 3 for 2 offer on in Boots so I can get mascara too'... And there is so I could get both

Also, sent a pair of boots back to ASOS last Thursday after buying them in October and wearing them 4 or 5 times before they broke. Didn't know if they would refund me but I got an email today saying they're giving me a full refund So I can buy my dress for the wedding now and it's like it hasn't even cost me anything! Good day despite 4 hours sleep!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Visited my little niece in hospital, she's so cute.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I am half way through my dissertation, I was meant to finish a draft but with my current illness I had to email my supervisor and she was fine with it. A couple more days and I should have finished my first draft by the weekend.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.