Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Bought some bottles of the original Herbal Essences which they stopped doing a few years ago. The yellow one has been available in one of our Sainsburys stores for ages and now the red one (my favourite!) is back! I'm so happy they brought them back, the new ones they brought out all make my hair greasy!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Bought some bottles of the original Herbal Essences which they stopped doing a few years ago. The yellow one has been available in one of our Sainsburys stores for ages and now the red one (my favourite!) is back! I'm so happy they brought them back, the new ones they brought out all make my hair greasy!
    Do you mean the old bottle style ones? Ive seen the yellow one in a few places recently, thought it was just old stock. The new ones hate my hair, greasy again the same day :/

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Found out the house that the people we were buying off were buying (confusing O_o) has fallen through.

To me this is an even bigger sign that the Universe is telling us that this house was a very bad choice. I'm gradually feeling better about our Solicitor thinking this house does not possess a 'good Title'. Still a bit sad though, it is so gorgeous and full of character.

My partner thinks I'm bonkers and it's just coincidence,.. I think not Sometimes signs are there for the reading!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Got my mojo back with my choir feels so good to be able to sing my heart out again.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Do you mean the old bottle style ones? Ive seen the yellow one in a few places recently, thought it was just old stock. The new ones hate my hair, greasy again the same day :/
    Yeah! For a while Poundland sold the small bottles of conditioner but then sold out. But yeah, we've got it from Sainsburys for a while and I think Tesco did it for a bit too. But only the yellow and pink ones. I'm so happy they've brought the red one back, you know how smells can really take you back to a moment they remind you of? Thks shampoo takes me back to Summer 2008, such a good time in my life!
    Sarah

Also got asked to come to my old school in June to give a talk to students about studying psychology at university.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

T'other day, but finding out Sherlock will be back next year ! So excited, I really want to find out how he died!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I hate making phonecalls with a passion - but I had to make one to set up an interview for my assignment.
    Looks like I've scored an interview for next week ^.^ and it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be

proud of myself :')
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    T'other day, but finding out Sherlock will be back next year ! So excited, I really want to find out how he died!
    I can't wait this loooooong lol. Or, how he didn't die lol :p
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I can't wait this loooooong lol. Or, how he didn't die lol :p
    I know, I can't even watch TRF anymore because I just drive myself nuts for days trying to figure it out! Haha, I wondered if I should write that, like spoilers, but considering how long ago SH books were written, I figured it was safe :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook