Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Jerry Springer was even worse. Audience just provoked them to fight all the time. Awful.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Jerry Springer was even worse. Audience just provoked them to fight all the time. Awful.
    Urgh I remember watching that once I was horrified!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Totally agree with you hun! It's a staple for my next door neighbour, it's very often all I can hear coming from the bathroom (adjacent to their eldests bedroom) 7 days a week in the late mornings!

It baffles me but I'm just not a big fan of being in glee at the misery of others, especially when the "help" they're being offered is nigh on fake and useless.
    I get it from my next door neighbours! When they complain about the noise from this side, they're getting quality music :P. I'm not particularly, but I do just find it falsely sickening, it amazes me quite frankly that JK manages to have a life outside of it, not that I know the man, but to proudly hold your name alongside a show that provokes a mob mentality and violence, that takes something.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I get it from my next door neighbours! When they complain about the noise from this side, they're getting quality music :P. I'm not particularly, but I do just find it falsely sickening, it amazes me quite frankly that JK manages to have a life outside of it, not that I know the man, but to proudly hold your name alongside a show that provokes a mob mentality and violence, that takes something.
    Soooo true, I wonder what his kids think of him :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think Jerry Springer was all scripted wasn't it? I'm sure I read that somewhere...
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I think Jerry Springer was all scripted wasn't it? I'm sure I read that somewhere...
    They were often accused of the fighting being fake and many guests said they were encouraged to fight so I reckon that side of it was likely set up a lot but again like JK people are often goaded into it and wound up so much and then let loose on stage. They also screen guests who they feel will be volatile in both cases, if you get a couple genuinely wanting to resolve problems in a calm and sincere manner then it's no use no matter what the story as they want them to be screaming and shouting at one another.

Makes me feel sick.

Wasnt it the security bouncer guy off Jerry Springer who went on to get his own show because everyone liked how he stepped into the fights? Steve or something?
    I never watched it. Cant stand anything like that

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Wasnt it the security bouncer guy off Jerry Springer who went on to get his own show because everyone liked how he stepped into the fights? Steve or something?
    I never watched it. Cant stand anything like that
    Yep he did! Read about it in an article.

I saw Springer once at a friends (no control over the TV sadly) was horrid!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Nick wrapping me up in a big hot towel straight from the tumble drier after my shower. It was something so little yet it made me feel so loved and happy!
    *easily pleased*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Waking up naturally this morning at the time I've been starting work for the last 8 days. Not having to get up to a 4am alarm is amazing.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."