Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

FINALLY got a possible idea for a story for my voicer package that is slightly better than people nicking shopping trollies from Tesco >.>

just got to do some digging and make some phonecalls, but I could be onto a good one here ^.^
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

It was my birthday on Monday so went to play topgolf in watford on Saturday with mates and then had them over for a pizza in the eve then went for a curry with my fam on sun eve. Had a great day Monday looking at cars with my dad that we both cudnt afford and then have a family meal in the eve! All in all a great bday weekend!

I'm getting a synthesizer for Christmas!!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Found my woolly wristwarmers and snood

*is warm now*
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I got referred to counselling with the possibility of psychiatric assessment ^.^

The woman who did my appointment and referral was really nice to me and made me feel super comfortable, and said I should be proud of myself for how far I've come and that I made it to university :3 should hear back from it within 8 weeks and I really think I'm going to benefit from it. Also, I realised yesterday is 7 months since I last cut which, with all that's being going on, is a HUGE achievement I've had such a brilliant day, I maybe indulged in a subway

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

You should be proud of yourself! My mental health is what kept me from uni (thankfully for me though - I'd be in a mountain of debt for something I want nothing to do with if I'd have been well enough to go!)
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I hope you get all the help you need Rosa, college/Uni counsellors can honestly be some of the most helpful people you can ever see. It's actually the one part I really miss of college, having excellent support behind you helps more than many people realise. Keep us updated on how you get on with it
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

thank you I'm just glad she was so understanding and very blunt about what she thought I needed. It made me feel better because I honestly just knew that she was the sort of person who'd get it sorted, more so than when counselling has been recommended to me in the past.

I will do I'm feeling very optimistic about it now - I think it will benefit me hugely and I'm genuinely glad that I've FINALLY been taken seriously.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Really happy for you Rosa, I'm so glad that you've been heard and that you're getting the help you need and I hope the counselling goes well you should be really proud of yourself for seeking help like you have and that your Uni has helped you in the way you wanted. Now focus on your time at Uni and enjoy yourself, it goes by so fast and it's honestly heart breaking being in my final year knowing it's going to end soon. And yes to the victory Subway!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Remembered id put crumpets in the freezer last week. Tea and crumpets, yum!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.