Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Haha thanks guys Need any advice on socks? I'M YOUR GUY.

I went in for half an hour today to meet the team and get an idea of the office environment, then I'm going in tomorrow to learn more about the brands and range. Officially start on Monday!
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Just found a filmed version of the shrek musical, I'm sitting here singing along and clapping like a fool :P
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

My knees are starting to feel better! Still on a full dose of tramadol but I can walk easier and managed to stand long enough in the shower to wash my hair haha! *small victories* also Nick commented and said I seem brighter which I do feel
    Also having nice chats & getting to know someone of off here a bit better, even if our conversation is full of essays
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

^ Great to hear Katie, I just read that second bit! It's been lovely getting to know you too! We have too much in common I can tone down the essays! I'm just a bit of a chatter box :3

Finding out Van Canto are playing in London next year... sooo getting tickets for that.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    ^ Great to hear Katie, I just read that second bit! It's been lovely getting to know you too! We have too much in common I can tone down the essays! I'm just a bit of a chatter box :3

Finding out Van Canto are playing in London next year... sooo getting tickets for that.
    I'm just the same, don't worry about it. I feel awful today though so I'll reply later or tomorrow depending on when I feel up to it
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

That's fine my lovely, no rush hope you feel better soon!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

The boy. We've been looking at houses, he's drawn up a plan of my flat so we can sort out the alterations for when he moves in. He just makes me so incredibly happy . How is it that I have had someone so caring and funny and clever and brilliant right there for so many years??
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

This weekend.

I rang my dad nearly crying at 12.05 - just wanting somebody to talk to. He asked me where I was, what time I had uni (2) what time I finished, (2.30) and how long it takes me to get back (30 minutes). 'right, I'll pick you up at 3'.
    At 3 - he is there waiting to take me home. He rearranged his whole day just to pick me up.
    He then stops for food because I mention I haven't eaten all day. When we get home he sees I'm still not happy so, rather than leaving me, he takes me to the pub and paid for my drinks.
    On our way back I mention how I want a Private Eye subscription for Christmas, and he just laughs and says no way.

Then my best friend in the whole world decided to meet me on Saturday. She cheered me up - made sure I was eating - and then bought me a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys and some cider to make me feel better. And we just did loads of stuff in Leeds that we did when we were like 13/14 (Culture Vulture lucky bags FTW!). And I stayed the night at hers and her mum made me cry because she was like 'oh well, you're my second daughter, and if you ever feel unhappy you are always welcome to come stay here' :') and we just had one hell of a laugh and it was awesome ^.^

So my parents picked me up from hers on Sunday and took me home so I could pick up some stuff (aka some warmer clothes).
    On the kitchen table is Private Eye :') my dad bought if for me - which was just such a nice gesture from him :')

When I got back my mum was going through my wardrobes and emailed me saying she'd found the teddy I took EVERYWHERE as a child - and that she's sending him to me to keep me safe.

Safe to say, I had one of the best weekends ever - I've genuinely never felt so blessed and privileged to know the people I do.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I have a job interview at Dr Martens on Wednesday fingers crossed it goes well!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Getting the website finished
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<