Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Got to relax all day, I love that.

Went bowling with dad. Final score = Rose 1 Dad 2 BUT I got the highest overall score (126 ^.^) and he took me out for a meal too. Awesome day ^.^
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I'm going to tenerife for between a month and forever in 5 weeks today. I booked my one way (eeeek!) ticket to gatwick this morning... I'd already picked up one of the 10,000 £10 redspottedhanky vouchers so my ticket came to a grand total of £2! Just remembered I should have gone through quidco too but then just thought that I wouldn't get more than a few pence cashback on £2! It'll cost less than a bus to the station!
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Carlomp is moving away?
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Its finally cold enough in this house to wear my onesie!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Got a letter saying i'll get my customs charge refunded! It's only from like . . . April? And it's only £6.50, but it's the principle more than anything, I had to fight just to get that amount refunded! And I should be able to get my Royal Mail fee back too, though we shall see how easy that's gonna be.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Got a letter saying i'll get my customs charge refunded! It's only from like . . . April? And it's only £6.50, but it's the principle more than anything, I had to fight just to get that amount refunded! And I should be able to get my Royal Mail fee back too, though we shall see how easy that's gonna be.
    I'm so glad you have got this sorted!!

RM have fed me a ton of lies saying that the postie who forged my signature and put a packet through my door actually got a neighbour to sign for it and it must have been them who forged my signature and printed my name.

Odd that seeing as none of my neighbours know a thing about this and none of them know my current surname, let alone why would they forge my signature? Nothing wrong with signing their own name. also the postie conveniently can't remember who on the entire street he left it with and "accidentally" forgot to leave a red card saying where it had been left.

I escalated it to their complaints team and they also stand fast that it wasn't him, the police won't be interested as it's one word against another. I can escalate it again but have been told they won't change their stance on this.

Waste of time. So yeah posties can go about breaking the law and RM are happy to stick up for them. Disgusting.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've lost count of the amount of stuff that's been lying on the floor by my door that should've been signed for and clearly wasn't :\
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I've lost count of the amount of stuff that's been lying on the floor by my door that should've been signed for and clearly wasn't :\
    Do they forge your signature as well?

It's really bad, I wouldn't have minded if he just owned up to it but to accuse my neighbours of doing it is really wrong.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I assume if a package arrives with a sticker on the front saying "signed for" with barcodes, that means someone needed to have signed for the package?
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :