Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I'm super pleased for you!!

Best thing was going to Eureka! kids museum in Halifax, that place is epic, it was so much fun took 4 hours to go round it all that was skipping some of the organised events as my son wasn't interested in doing them but yeah, utterly amazing place and the new section they have is absolutely wonderful. Not to mention when you buy a ticket now it lasts for a year!!
    I used to love Eureka! It's really close to me so we used to go quite a lot with school and my Gran used to take me a lot. Might have to suggest taking my godson so I can wander round again
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    College! It definitely feels like I've made the right course choice this time, I felt absolutely in my element and everyone was lovely ! And we got all of our induction stuff done so quick/well we got off 30 mins early and we got tomorrow off
    I'm glad you're enjoying college. I start this Monday, yay!
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

In 8 hours, I'll be in the chair; it'll be the second best thing to happen to me all year!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying college. I start this Monday, yay!
    It's a really great course, but I guess yours will be a bit more like school if you're doing your a-levels? From chatting to Nick we concluded college is quite different up here, although his school had a really good 6th form so he stayed there rather than go to a college
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Getting the line work down on my chest. Eeee
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

It's a really great course, but I guess yours will be a bit more like school if you're doing your a-levels? From chatting to Nick we concluded college is quite different up here, although his school had a really good 6th form so he stayed there rather than go to a college
    I'm glad it's a great course. Yeah, mine will be a bit more like school, but I'm so happy that I only have to study the subjects I've chosen to study.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Homemade pizza and Mango-Raspberry rekorderlig. All the noms .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Puppy-sitting at my mum and dads and Cat being all cuddly and soft and taking her on a nice walk earlier

Oh, and our puppy-sitting payment is free chinese tonight with my mum, yum!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Puppy-sitting at my mum and dads and Cat being all cuddly and soft and taking her on a nice walk earlier

Oh, and our puppy-sitting payment is free chinese tonight with my mum, yum!
    I just read that as feet chilling.. Tgif

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

grandparents giving me some 'getting into uni presents' including a ring which is GORGEOUS :3

and a swallow shit on dad which was too funny xD

and dad took me out drinking with him :') which resulted in me finding out that someone got so drunk he bought a pig :L
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN