Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Scarred_pierced

Woo!! Sounds good Sophie!
    Best thing is getting to have my cake and eat it...or in real words, getting to have cheek piercings and keep my job!

I'm lying in the lovely warm sun with my super amazing boy
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I start my new job tonight, I'm so scared though!
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Woo!! Sounds good Sophie!
    Best thing is getting to have my cake and eat it...or in real words, getting to have cheek piercings and keep my job!
    Yay! That is awesome!!!
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

I got £20 for smiling
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I LOVE MY NEW JOB, weeeee
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Happened yesterday and early today. Been at an engagement party for a couple of my mates. It was a great night, and nice to see them so happy I'm feeling rough now though Edit: well done on the job/cheeks front Jordan.
    Last edited by AnalogAlex; 07-24-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogAlex View Post
    Happened yesterday and early today. Been at an engagement party for a couple of my mates. It was a great night, and nice to see them so happy I'm feeling rough now though Edit: well done on the job/cheeks front Jordan.
    I've had a few of those recently!! Feels so much better for it being for a worthy cause though!! For me at least...Ditto On the congrats for jordan
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

My sister brought back a load of strawberry Milka chocolate from Germany They stock every damn Milka flavour but strawberry in Sainsbury's, and I crave it constantly >_<
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

:o I got another job, one I thought I had a god awful interview for! So that's summer temp work at Schuh and nightclub work up till September sorted! Just hope I can manage both
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo