Thread: The Makeup Thread

Yay!
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v1k2a3t4 View Post
    I did cat eye flicks today I really loved the look and now I just need to experiment with colours, thanks guys!
    Yay pics?
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Ahhhhhhh my BB cream has arrived from Korea So excited to try it out!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Jealous! Where'd you get it from? I've been trying to find some for a while...
    Was gonna try the Loreal[?] one, but forgot what it was called, who it was by, and its probably overpriced anyway

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Mmkay for the wedding (and, well, now really..) I want a liquid foundation with very good coverage.. I don't care how thick it is, as long as it doesn't rub off TOO much on clothes. I'm guessing the thicker the better for what I want.. I want a really matte, smooth, even finish. I have super dark circles under my eyes and a very uneven skintone.

I want skin like this, damn it! xD

and her lip colour..?
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

tbh honest that photo will have had the bejesus photoshopped out of it... but what you can do to achieve a nice even skin tone is this
    smooth primer all over your face, it creates a more even surface for the foundation and makes sure it lasts longer, benefit that gal brightening primer is a good one as is stila one step correct primer and 17 photo flawless skin primer.
    next smooth on a foundation if you want one that offers full coverage I'd go for a liquid or a cream one as opposed to a powder foundation, NYC second skin is a good one as is maybelline dream matte mousse and also MAC studio tech and and I think 17 do a decent one as well but I've not tried it so I'm not 100% sure how good it really is...
    apply concealer to the under eye circles and any other blemishes and blend outwards my personal favourite is the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radient Touch Concealer but sue devitt automatic camouflage is another good one
    and finally fix the whole lot with a mattifying face powder
    again personal favourite is Rimmel London stay matte facepowder

as to her lip colour that's pretty much a just a nude lip colour the best way to find a nude lip colour is to go to a makeup store and look at their nude lip colours most of the time they're sorted in to fair medium and dark skintones so you can match your lippy to your skintone, and then just apply a load of gloss on top of the lippy

hope that helps a little
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Aswell as all the lovely make up Sophie has suggested, basic things will help with your skin aswell! I don't know if you do already but drinking crap loads of water and moisturising always makes skin look ten times better!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    Jealous! Where'd you get it from? I've been trying to find some for a while...
    Was gonna try the Loreal[?] one, but forgot what it was called, who it was by, and its probably overpriced anyway
    One of my friends is over there at the moment, so I got him to send me some! I was really tempted by eBay but was worried about buying fakes. The one I have at the moment is Missha M in #13 (milky beige) but it's a touch too pink for me.

I've tried the Garnier one too but it was far too dark and smelly for me.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

What does a bb cream actually do? i keep hearing things about them/it

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Wiki
    For the most part its a bit like a tinted moisturiser/primer/anti-wrinkle cream/whatever else. But they tend to be good for pale people.
    Western companies like Garnier^ seem to think everyone wants to be brown/orange/dirty & streaky-looking. I have WAY more problems finding a pale tinted moisturiser than foundation, and thats already fairly difficult. I really ought to try that Clinique one out... Xpensive :/

And no tattoos D:

tumblr