Thread: The Makeup Thread

I absolutely adore Too Faced Lash Injection. It's my favourite mascara ever
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Any ideas on good foundation? I have pale skin so like it to be a shade darker, but subtle. Full coverage that will last all day. My best friend used to have this stuff that you were supposed to put over tattoo's as a pre thing before covering with makeup and it was amazing. Looking for something that good.

Price doesn't matter as long as its amazing! Need it to last all day at work.
    Current Piercings: tragus, rook, daith, conch, lobes x 2, VCH, right nipple

Previous Piercings : nose x 2, lip x 2, tounge, helix, left nipple, smiley, 3 x chest md's, anti-tragus, high HCH

Want: lots more holes in my ears!!

Your friend probably used Dermablend if that's what you're looking for? It won't be the same stuff to cover up tattoos just made by the same company. Dior did one called Foreverskin (I think) and I loved it, never used to budge but my skin is drier in places now and that didn't suit it as much.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It was in a tiny pot. Think was meant for small areas of skin but I used it allover. Was hard to spread sort of? I'll have a quick nosy of them you suggested!

Previous Piercings : nose x 2, lip x 2, tounge, helix, left nipple, smiley, 3 x chest md's, anti-tragus, high HCH

You know what... I think you're right redraven! I remember her saying something about a setting powder and looking at that there is setting powder too! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah91 View Post
    It was in a tiny pot. Think was meant for small areas of skin but I used it allover. Was hard to spread sort of? I'll have a quick nosy of them you suggested!
    Yep that would be for blocking out tattoos or maybe a foundation sample, the tattoo block stuff is extremely thick and would likely block pores. However they do make their own standard facial foundation which has good coverage.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Youtube has loaaads of make-up tutorials, you might be able to find something on there which is similar to what you want to do

This! But do you know what you want to do roughly, I'd be happy to give you any little tips you need (I'm not professional by any means or even really any good) but basics I can help you with c:
    Mushed
    has; Lobes,Seconds,Septum
    wants; Rook, Cartilage,MD's,Ink
    retired;Scaffold,Navel. maybe; Nape,Tongue. Next; Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Mushed View Post
    This! But do you know what you want to do roughly, I'd be happy to give you any little tips you need (I'm not professional by any means or even really any good) but basics I can help you with c:[/INDENT]
    Thank you. i really haven't a clue where to start - i very rarely wear make up as no one in my family ever wore it and i was never a 'girly-girl' and the look i want is pretty dramatic.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip, 2 x philtrum

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

I need to save up so I can try some new foundation/primer but not sure which one to try as I get spots a lot and my skin is fair and I am very uneven skin tone :(
    Gemma xx
    Current:
    2 x lobes each ear
    tragus
    nostril
    Left wirst Tattoo- Margaret
    Want:
    venoms, snug, helix
    Upcoming:
    nothing :(

The pound shop here has gorgeous Rimmel mascaras (the one where you twist the bottle to get 3 different lash effects)...I'm happy.