Page 29 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839791295291029 ... LastLast

Thread: The Makeup Thread

I get all my urban decay stuff from Boots or Ebay where its much cheaper!

Gonna buy some new eyeshadow at the weekend.. but know i'm gonna have issues choosing make and colour.. what's everyone's staple colours when they wanna wear something but just every day stuff?
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

My everyday make up consists of black eyeliner & eyeshadow lol!
    I've lately been toning it down for work, instead of like...a thick black line under my eye, i just put one single line.

I'll now & again add another colour in there if i have time before going out.
    Only ever wear mascara when i go out as well, cba with it every day.
    I'm Nic!

Piercings:
    L. Ear: Helix [2mm], 4x Lobe | R. Ear: Scaffold, 4x Lobe | Oral: Labret, Medusa, Center Tongue x2, snakebites | Belly Button

wishlist:
    sternum microdermal | conch | tragus | septum

retired:
    hip/stomach surface
    right nostril

Tattoos:
    HIM x AFI design - lower back

Demon/Dragon Wings - upper back

------------

Bought by just persia [Andy] for 500

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Foostar View Post
    Yeah... the trick is to get them done blue/black, much more effective.
    Aha, may try that if I go for it again. Or maybe I just went to a crap place....my mum had vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    I get all my urban decay stuff from Boots or Ebay where its much cheaper!
    Aha that's probably why I haven't seen it....I usually go to Superdrugs cos it's closer!

And thanks little_legs!

i wear eyeliner & some bright coloured eyeshadow (blue or pink or green)
    Clare

1.2mm VCH, 1.6mm Nape,1.6mm Septum, 1.6mm Navel.
    1.6mm Inner Conch, 1.6mm Tragus, 1.6mm Helix & 6x 1.6mm Lobes.

Nautical Star Tattoo.

Retired:
    16mm Lobes, Scaffold & Smiley

Want :
    Boob MD's .

Quote Originally Posted by little_legs View Post
    Gonna buy some new eyeshadow at the weekend.. but know i'm gonna have issues choosing make and colour.. what's everyone's staple colours when they wanna wear something but just every day stuff?
    You mean something not massively gaudy but that looks good? I normally go for greys/silvers if I want something a bit more subtle.....Bourgeois do a nice trio that has a silvery white, silver and dark grey....I use the middle one all over and under the bottom lashes, the whitish one on the inner corners and then blend the darker one along the upper lash line and in the outer corners/crease.

my day make up consists of foundation and powder, brown eyeliner nice and smudgy, brown mascara and maybe some flesh colourd or pale brown eyeshadow. that's if my hair is blonde though - when it's brown it's black smudgy eyeliner, black mascara and pale grey eyeshadow.

for going out, i usually wear either gold eyeshadow with bronze/rust coloured eyeshadow and black mascara or black eyeliner with a nice bright colour (purple, green) but not much of it, and black macara

edit: that was for little_legs although it doesn't really answer your question! what's your skin tone like? and what colour eyes do you have?
    Last edited by TyrannosaurusRhi; 11-21-2007 at 08:00 PM.

How high do you blend your eyeshadow?
    When your eyes are open is it best to be able to see a lot of the colour or not so much? I don't do daring very well..

that was for little_legs although it doesn't really answer your question! what's your skin tone like? and what colour eyes do you have?
    Quite pale skin and brown eyes (see avvy pic for skin anyhoo)

At the moment all I wear is (subtle) liquid eyeliner on the top with mascara. No foundation or blusher.. and just a bit of vaseline on me lips
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

i don't blend it past the crease usually, i don't wing my eyeliner out either so i usually stick to just around the outer edge and about 1/3 across on my bottom lid.
    i don't like being able to see a lot myself, i prefer seeing just a touch of colour around the outer edge. i find my eyes 'pop' more if i keep it to a minimum.

thanks for the tip.. just gotta wait till I get paid to get eyeshadow! I threw all mine away when I ended up looking like a clown to prevent it happening again..
    CHRISSY

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"