Page 1029 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 29529929979101910201021102210231024102510261027102810291030 LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 10292

Thread: The Makeup Thread

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

what foundation have you found that works for you? If anything it's finding a colour that matches too as i'm rather pale. I liked the look of Macs flawless finish but after a while i went all cakey on the cheeks _

have you tried bare minerals? the coverage you get with that looks really nice but i don't know anyone first hand who uses it
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

For paleness I found Max Factor Face Finity 3-in-1 in Light Ivory a good colour but it could result in the patchy skin problem but this stopped when I started to use better face products and a primer, the primer I use is Natio Ageless.

I also love love love Dr Lewinns for even cover but the lightest colour (ivory) is a touch too dark for me so I sometimes mix it with the MF and it's ok.

Another one of my absolute faves for coverage is Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H, I can't remember what shade I got this in but I got it matched with my skin by a consultant. I reckon I'm going to get this again next time I'm out of foundation, it's 30 but flipping amazing on my skin.

And going even further back I loved DiorSkin Forever in Ivory again pricey but man, it does not budge.

Oh and just recently I found Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect in Abricote Claire (lightest one) - the stuff is amazing, it's like putting on a BB cream/moisturiser but it gives a relatively good foundation coverage and is SO moisturising but with no shine.

But I do find what works for one person may not for another, I know Illamasqua 115 is very pale with 100 being literally white so if you still struggle you can buy a white foundation and tone down a darker one.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

i don't mind paying a decent amount for a foundation that i know is going to do the job mostly i just use a bit of concealer and pop some powder on top as that doesn't flake on the cheeks.

I had the Illamasqua colour corrector stick (it's like a mint green) and that was awesome! i still have it now and that's been a good wee while

thanks for the list; i'll check some of those out my undertone is rather red so i find most foundations leave me with an orangy/yellow colour too hah
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

I'm the same. I always go for shades suited for pink/red undertones
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Has anyone ever had eyelash extensions?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Me! I love them! Wouldn't get them for everyday wear (they're pretty expensive and take ages to do) but I had them done for our engagement party and I'm having them done on Thursday for the wedding too I've had the express ones done for holiday too but the individual ones are far, far nicer looking IMO (the express ones look more like strip lashes, the individual ones just look like you have amazing lashes)
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Me! I love them! Wouldn't get them for everyday wear (they're pretty expensive and take ages to do) but I had them done for our engagement party and I'm having them done on Thursday for the wedding too I've had the express ones done for holiday too but the individual ones are far, far nicer looking IMO (the express ones look more like strip lashes, the individual ones just look like you have amazing lashes)

I've had them and to be honest, I didn't really get on with them. They looked amazing but I was stupidly paranoid to touch/rub/wash my eyes and so just felt a bit gross. I also got soooo bored whilst they were being put on and they didn't seem to last that long. I would do them again for a special, specific occasion (like Kaitey and her wedding ❤️) but otherwise I wouldn't bother.

I can get a full set for $60/70. Is that good? They are meant to last for 100 days and I mainly want them for the days I can't be bothered to put make up on but want to leave my room aka every day I'm on this stupid farm! Can I wear my normal make up with them? Eyeshadow and liner both lids?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

You can wear liner and shadow but no mascara. You might also have to change your face cleanser depending on what you use ATM. Tbh I'd personally opt for a tint or LVL for day to day wear