Thread: The Makeup Thread

So after seeing this I looked up the lip tints and... I want some. They last and don't budge and they're really pigmented. The problem I have is my lips are really pigmented already so colour barely shows and lipsticks tend to last about 2-3 hours on me (I even tried the blotting of translucent powder and reapplying another coat etc. but it never worked).

I really wish I could find Raven's Claw for a reasonable price. Love Enchanted!

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    So after seeing this I looked up the lip tints and... I want some. They last and don't budge and they're really pigmented. The problem I have is my lips are really pigmented already so colour barely shows and lipsticks tend to last about 2-3 hours on me (I even tried the blotting of translucent powder and reapplying another coat etc. but it never worked).

I really wish I could find Raven's Claw for a reasonable price. Love Enchanted!
    I'd say they were well priced where I got them from. Less than 10. I'm hoping they get them back in stock as I want Raven's Claw too!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Hello! My name is Karlee and IM from Chicago. I love tattoos and piercings.

I love using too faced and naked productions

The bf won a Bare Minerals sample kit in a raffle today, yay!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^ Ooh lucky you! I love Bare Minerals

They dont seem to have eyebrow make up over here which is a bit of a pain as im running low. They do however have E.L.F on the shelves!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    ^ Ooh lucky you! I love Bare Minerals

They dont seem to have eyebrow make up over here which is a bit of a pain as im running low. They do however have E.L.F on the shelves!
    Ah elf are cool, I got a brow kit from them, maybe you can use some eyeshadow or something?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

ok - can anyone recommend a good product for brows? fed up of them looking half-arsed. Love the look of Anastasia brow products but it'd be nice to hear first hand experiences with it as well as other products.
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

anyone have any lip tint recommendations? Preferably something I can get in boots.

I had a GORGEOUS Urban Decay one a while back, but I lost it on halloween :( Ideally I want something thats a dark red/deep berry colour - any ideas
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    ok - can anyone recommend a good product for brows? fed up of them looking half-arsed. Love the look of Anastasia brow products but it'd be nice to hear first hand experiences with it as well as other products.
    I'd be interested in this as well. I'm fed up of dying them, they're practically pale blonde/grey/white/seethrough lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'd be interested in this as well. I'm fed up of dying them, they're practically pale blonde/grey/white/seethrough lol!
    I'm also interested in this! I've used the elf eyebrow kit in both medium and ash which is fairly decent, but not great. I also have n eyebrow pencil which ends up coming out way too dark for me! XD

On the topic of LaSplash lip tints, the reason there's hardly any colours in stock is because their factory had a fire! So hopefully more colours will be coming over here since they started back at work on the 1st. I've been looking at Youtube reviews and swatches and I really want to get a bunch.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel