Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181121122123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1333

Thread: what book(s) have you been reading?

Just finished rereading "A Brief History of Time". Such an awesome book.

I'm currently reading Confessions of a Sociopath. It's pretty interesting.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Currently reading "Kraken" by China Miéville. Apart from a stupid comment in the beginning, it's pretty good, it's rather original too.

(The stupid comment being "[x character] was too old for the emo-goth dilute look she maintained" Do I really have to explain all that's wrong with that statement?)
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseTheDevil View Post
    I'm currently reading Confessions of a Sociopath. It's pretty interesting.
    I've considered this one for a while but the poor reviews put me off.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Gingerbob

Just started Louis deBerniers South American trilogy again after nearly 20yrs. Such a good story teller. Considered Name of the Rose again, but its too damned hard!! I'll watch the film instead

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I've considered this one for a while but the poor reviews put me off.
    It's a good book from the psychological point of view but the author bragging about themself gets a little old.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseTheDevil View Post
    It's a good book from the psychological point of view but the author bragging about themself gets a little old.
    Yeah, people seem to doubt she's actually a sociopath and is more of a narcissist instead...
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm reading "House of Tribes" by Garry Kilworth, it's really good so far.
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Always reading the lemony snickett books! They're my all time favorite. I've read them since I was a kid in the school library

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yeah, people seem to doubt she's actually a sociopath and is more of a narcissist instead...
    I totally agree with that.