Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here and curious....

Default New here and curious....

hello everyone. i was just browsing the body jewellery shop and i was looking at male and female genital piercings... i had a few questions i was hoping some of the people on the forums might be able to help me and my gf with.

i was curious if any females have gotten their hood or clit pierced.....or if any guys on here with gfs that had it done as well. our main concern is the pain factor... as well as loss of stimulation or if one area is more stimulating than another.

i also had a question for myself... i am a male. i have seen several male genital piercings but a good friend of mine told me about someone else who had round small objects inserted down the shaft of his penis. im not sure if they were steel ball bearings or plastic or what material they were actually made of but i was wondering if anyone had heard of this or possibly even knew what it was called. they werent that big from what she was saying... maybe 3-4 on the left and right side.. almost like a ribbed dildo i suppose.. well anyways i just wanted to say hello and ask a question for everyone. i will update this profile with pictures of us talk to everyone soon.

Clit piercings are very rare and anatomy dependent, and I'm guessing a hell of a lot more painful than hood piercings. A hood piercing is probably what you want, and vertical ones seem to be more common than horizontal. There's a small risk of losing sensation, but they're usually fine.

And it's genital beading
    http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Genital_Beading

yes i can understand why clit piercings are more rare due to those reasons... i just didnt know if getting one or the other had more stimulation. do you possibly know of the reasons why there would be a loss of sensation...

and thank you very much about the genital beading..... been looking for awhile now about that and i thought.... try a forum and ask thanks again..... have you experienced a male with genital beading... or has anyone ? im not sure about the sensation i would receive or her....

Hi and welcome to the forums

hi and thanks

post in the genital piercings section. you should get more help over there ^^

and welcome!
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

welcome to the forums
    hey mr, miss and mrs mods, I think this need shifting to get more help!
    BJS straight jacket maker extraudinaire.
    FRIENDLIEST/PRIDE OF BJS AWARD WINNER 2007
    Happy death day to you baby,I know your flying in the blue now.

I have my clit hood pierced 3 times. The first one was practically painless but the others hurt like hell! Sensation-wise they're amazing, I'd recommend them to anyone!
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

sorry if im posting in the wrong area.... just wanted to say hi and ask a quick question.... i will put the same question in the genital piercing section as you suggested. thanks princess_ruthie loved hearing that

I have a VCH and i love it.
    piercings=5 piercings each ear, naval
    helix left ear
    vch --The best piercing ever
    tattoo= a rose on the ankle

Proud owner of a real white leather with black moo cow spotty bits, with a detachable udder made by Pagan Debbie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast