Thread: Post your hairstyle thread.

Oh wow Hazel, your hair's looking awesome! When do you have the next color change? It's lightened out to a really nice shade so far!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Aww thanks love, on the 12th! Yeah the part that was bleached before is really lifting but even the rest seems to be going as well! I do occasionally wash with with hot water and clarifying shampoo to strip it a wee bit to help it along

I wouldn't mind it being around the lightest bit all over tbh, a really golden/honey/red kinda colour as I feel that's not far off natural for me!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It does seem to be a nice even colour for the most part, it's a lovely rich golden! It does look pretty natural, I think it really suits, and the length now is gorgeous too!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Cheers! The ends are very dark still as they will always hold colour that bit longer and are the parts that have been dyed black constantly for over a year haha!

It's in very good condition seeing as it used to get coloured a lot, I use heat on it (albeit sparingly now) and haven't had it cut for nearly 18months
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I used to go for a really layered hair cut, very very short layers with a side fridge and sometimes I would dye the underneath another colour. Looked really good too

My hair is half black and half blond.. Get compared to cruella devile quite a lot..
    Piercings: 2x nipple. 5x helix. Scaffold. Frenulum. 2x septum. Right nostril. 4x lobe. Transverse lobe. 4mm right lobe. Belly button. Left hip.

Retired: 2x lip. Wrist surface. 4x hip surface. Smiley. Left lobe.

Tattoos: 'Stay Strong' on my left arm

Quote Originally Posted by Kxrsty View Post
    My hair is half black and half blond.. Get compared to cruella devile quite a lot..
    That's a cool look if I say so myself :p.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

My 1st attempt at a chinese braided bun...bit scrappy but I'm happy

Last edited by Boo; 09-04-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Love it! Also the last bit of your post totally rhymed
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Thanks and lol I hadn't noticed hehe!