Page 9 of 538 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: The Awful Tattoo Posts!

Cover ut with come really big bold roses. A koi would cover that too. just find the right person for the job. Lazer is another option. Looks like its pretty patchy and would only need a couple sessions to take it down!
    http://myspace.com/adrian_pain
    "Giggidy Giggidy"

Quote Originally Posted by Open*Your*Eyes View Post
    Cover ut with come really big bold roses. A koi would cover that too. just find the right person for the job. Lazer is another option. Looks like its pretty patchy and would only need a couple sessions to take it down!

i dont fancy roses or a koi.... i dont know what i want....i toss ideas around but none actualy stick...

would another color go over it? i thought with it being black that i wouldnt be able to do anythin with it..

hmmmmm maybe a nice purple lotus with the initials and the date
    underneath?

your right, it is really patchy.. lazer is not an option that i would wish to contemplate...

Dawn xx
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Lotus would go over it but it would have to be bigger than the tattoo. maybe add black shading with water to help take the eye away.

Purples blue dark magentas will cover black pretty good.
    http://myspace.com/adrian_pain
    "Giggidy Giggidy"

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteadybeats View Post
    im waiting until im 18 and will be having mine on my birthday, i have about 5 sketches of it (with and without colour) have planned where i want it but im still nervous about what it will look like.....i hope it isnt trash i really do.
    Im doing exactly the same....
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

That's so awful I almost really like it! I like crappy scribbles that are so bad they're good. I quite like the idea of this... maybe if the lines were better and didn't have some random filled in blob.
    Kirsty.
    Piercings: 10mm lobes, 1.6mm left rook, 1mm dainty right daith, 1.2mm medusa, 1mm tongue.
    Tats: script on nape.

Quote Originally Posted by snicky View Post
    It's not the "this is for my mom and this is for my gran" kinda meaning.
    It was to mark a period in my life, and it just happened to be when I was 14. I wanted to remember that period for teh rest of my life. For me, that tat represents victory, strenght, happyness.

I'm not taking your response as ur having a go on me or anything. I jsut wanted to clear out what I mean with "meaningfull".

It's not something I could do later.

I know I was young, and still am, but I really needed something to remind of what I did.

I think what he was trying to say is that even if a tattoo is deep and meaningful or was got at a certain point in your life, doesn't make it a good tattoo - it's not really a comment aimed at you, more general I think. On the other hand, you can't take tattoos too seriously.

But then getting a tattoo without having fully thought it through (and I don't mean the design neccessarily but where you got it done or the palcement etc.) can also be part of the "meaning" of it in hindsight.
    Kirsty.
    Piercings: 10mm lobes, 1.6mm left rook, 1mm dainty right daith, 1.2mm medusa, 1mm tongue.
    Tats: script on nape.

well so far i have ended up with 3 awful tats i had a had two home made ones a cross on my left shoulder and the saint on my right. I had the cross covered with a pegusus about 15 years ago but everything about the tat is wrong. the saint is being covered by a japenese stlyle dragon half sleeve

cant post pic or links yet though

if you just miss out the http://www. you can post the rest of the link.... and then people can add that bit in to view them
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)

a guy came into the studio this week asking if we could fix this.
    He said that he did it himslef usuing the mirrior. He said it was 2 weeks old but it was more like 2 days old.. im thinking that one of his mates did it.

He seemed to think it was funny.

SO DID YOU CORRECT THIS AMAZING WORK OF ART OR DID YOU JUST SHAKE YOUR HEAD? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ache_emelie View Post
    dont know what your plans are but i think if you was planning to cover them both some classic rose heads with surrounding green leaves would look awesome and could be worked over them easily, something like this maybe in dark blue or something http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=4335012
    COVER THEM WITH SOME NEW-SKOOL SWALLOWS. THAT WOULD LOOK RAD