Thread: The Awful Tattoo Posts!

Double post, but I found more I thought I'd share:

This one worries me the most, because it's done by a friend of my best friend's, and he's talked about letting her tattoo him eventually. I've tried talking to him plenty, and hopefully he sees reason, because I'd feel awful if he wound up with crap on him. She's like twenty, never been professionally trained, and is doing "work" with some machine she bought off of the internet.

And another:

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I've never understood why people let blind 5 years olds tattoo them. :/
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by katielou View Post
    I grew up in Durham City itself, well a small village just outside of it!
    awesome i like durham

Pierced
    |Bridge|Septum|Monroe|Tounge|
    |Smiley|Inverse Navel|Left Lobe|
    |Left And Right Lobes 16mm|

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    The thing I don't understand about the chap Tani posted is that he produced this:

Which, don't get me wrong, is still tripe. But looks to have been done by a completely different artist.

double post, please excuse.

i might be missing the complete obvious, but whats wrong with this? i quite like and dont think its too bad?

Pierced

I see a lot of wonky/wobbly lines, perspective seems a bit off as well as shading not being right. The womans arm and hands seem a bit naff as well. Details could be a lot sharper and more realistic, it could be a lot better but it sticks out from his other work and I like the idea of it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

the perspective is a little off i guess. and now you mention it, there are some little wobbles, but overall, i dont think its actually too bad.
    and youre right about it sticking out :L

Pierced

I think the point of posting that one was to show that it was loads better than the rest of the "work" from the same artist. I still don't like it much, but I don't think it's awful either.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I still think it's crap personally, wobbly lines as said and there's absolutely no depth to the piece at all. The very sparce shading is very uninspiring...

I just think it's the kind if thing you'd pick off a wall which for me makes it pretty generic and awful.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

These belong to one of my very best friends. I feel kind of mean for putting them up here, but they're really bad. She knows how I feel about them.

This is after the first session, I believe. There really is no need to rotate it for any of you to see how poorly it is done.

This is after it was finished.

She gets her "tattoo guy" to come to her house and do it. *Facepalm* I have told her she deserves better, but she likes them, so I guess that's all that matters.
    Current: 20g Lobes, 18g Traguses, 14g Septum, 12g Standard Navel, 14g VCH, 14g Tongue.
    Soon to come: Rooks, conches, helixes, 1 more lobe piercing in each lobe.
    Contemplating: Vertical labret, nipples.

Not so much a crap tattoo, but I think someone might be regretting that weed leaf in a few years.....

http://http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/inkedkushedme/some-of-the-ink/zoomed
    Have:2 pairs lobe, tragus, forward helix tongue, navel, Tribal heart pattern on lower back, Star just above ankle, Fairy on waist , Capricorn symbol on wrist, 'J' behind ear, Heart below hip, Coloured stars from back of neck across right shoulder, Pattern on hand by thumb, Initials on out side of right wrist, Pattern on foot, 3 Flowers on left arm
    Retired:
    Tragus md, 2x wrist skindivers