Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Hey guys

Its a internet spoon, youve been poking me with it the whole convo .

I suggest you read the book, the shock of your life. It talks about how you can be a sinner but if you know God you are saved. You can be locked away from the sinful environment around you where you cant physicly or mentally sin but still never know God.
    My job is to know God. Tick
    Preach the word of God to others so they can be saved by finding and knowing him. Half a tick (Im still alive and will do this till the day I die)
    Im like Marmite you either love me or you hate me

<---If your wondering what my avatar is, its me on the isle of wight mountainboarding, which is easily the best sport around.

Wont Keep piercing list up untill im proud of the list

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Regardless of how "wacky" you are Metal-head Steve, your posts have gone from being light hearted to reaching the point of highly offensive to some members. This is a very diverse forum, and although people are completely entitled to hold their own opinions, it's not appropriate to voice them in the manner that you have.

This thread is now locked.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

I agree hugely with Caz here.

This level of prejudice is not welcome
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy