Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gym Addicts?

Default Gym Addicts?

Anyone else slightly too addicted to the gym?
    Started street running about 3 months ago in a bid to finally shift my belly and entice the ladies back, joined the gym just under 2 months ago. These days i go to the gym 5 days a week, if i didn't have a second job that stopped me getting there on weekends i'd probably go every day lol.
    Now Showing:
    Left lobe 8mm, Right lobe 8mm, Lip (Centre) 1.6mm, Tongue x 2 @ 1.6mm.

Coming Soon:

Straight To Video:
    Septum 1.6mm, Septum 1.6mm again, 3 Left Eyebrow 1.6mm, 2 Right Eyebrow 1.6mm, Left Nostril 1.2mm, Left lobe 2.4mm, Right lobe 2.4mm, Helix 1.6mm, Left Tragus 1.6mm, Right tragus 1.6mm, various ear re-pierces.

Tattoos:
    Tribal design inside lower right arm, Sun design top right arm, "c*nt" tattoo inside lower lip.

im like that to.
    but i aint addicted to the gym.
    more so working out in my garage and making sure i do around 400 situps every morning, 150 pressups.
    its to the point were if i cant miss these workouts cuz its part of my daily ritual..
    how miserable huh..

I'm slightly hooked on the gym at the minute too, although i only manage a mere 4 times a week

I feel much better and have tonnes more energy since i started going, and i guess it reverses some of the effects of abusing my body at the weekend. I Can also last a lot longer when playing football now!
    PEIRCINGS:
    SNAKE BITES 1.6
    SEPTUM 1.6
    BOTH LOBES STRETCHED 20MM
    TATTOOS:
    A FEW
    SPORTING A TARTAN STRAIGHT JACKET COMPLETE WITH METAL SPORRAN MADE BY DEBBIE.

i was a gym addict.......used to go 4 times a week for 8yrs. and also ride my bike in between.

in now going 2-3 times a week, and ride maybe twice a week.
    regards, Richie 6mm PA(retired twice lol)

x2 frenum to come.........

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

Gyms are places of mass torture. I myself walk in all various forms - street power walking, rambling. hill walking. i even started up jogging lol
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

Thumbs up

Yep I love the gym I go 7 times in a working week and then have the weekends off.

I go Mon - Fri mornings before work and Tue and Thur do circuit training at lunch time.

Does anybody do spinning as part of their training I find it really good as it is low impact. Due to having bad knees.
    "Infiltrate without being seen by your enemies"

Current Piercing: - Left Nipple
    Future Piercing: - PA

Tattoo: - Top Right Arm "Thespians Masks"
    Future Tattoo: - left Arm "Celtic Arm Band"

I've started going to the gym again recently after being given free use of it through my college (muahaha). At the moment I've only been going for 3ish times a week while I get re-adjusted, but I'm aiming to make that up to about 5 times a week eventually.

I love the gym, but I've been lending my MP3 player to Pete for while he works at the moment, so it's pretty slow. Listening to music definitely makes it more bearable.
    Facial: Septum [10mm], labret [7mm], cheek x2 [1.6mm]
    Ears: Lobe x2 [32mm, 34mm], scaffold x2 [1.6mm], conch x2 [7mm, 1.6mm]
    Other: Tongue split! <3
    Tattoos: Robin and rose on each foot, photography chest piece.

One day: Inner labia x2, 2" lobe x2, 8mm conch x2, 12mm oval labret,
    6mm navel, more ink and a couple of other things.

Photography portfolio

http://iam.bmezine.com/?deadtomato
    http://deadtomato.deviantart.com

I don't really have time to go to the gym with my job at the moment, but if and when I get a proper job with fixed hours every week (hopefully 9 -5 Mon - Fri) I'm going to start using the gym 3 times a week maybe. I know there's no real point getting addicted to it and over working myself though as too much exercise is actually bad for you. 3 times a week is what most athletes do anyway.

I was up until recently doing 3 times a week but work isn't very accomadating right now so haven't been for about two months!

Feel realllllllllly unhealthy now, just need to find time to go again!
    Piercings:-
    left tragus, 3mm and 6mm stretch in right lobe, forward pinna in right ear (from retired scaffold)

Tattoos:-
    two stars on right wrist, celtic triquetra on right shoulder blade, nautical star and three circles on stomach, sigur ros lyrics on left arm, radiohead amnesiac artwork on inner left arm, lyrics under left armpit, optimus prime on left calf

I used to be an exercise addict! But I go through phases (Right now is a 'fat phase' :[).

I need to start getting back into it all though. Healthy eating, calorie watching, exercise doing. It's hard to break habits from childhood though. It's like a comfortable home. And knowing that I most likely won't lose weight isn't much of an incentive either!
    winner of best other female modification 2007

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast