Page 914 of 914 FirstFirst ... 414814864904905906907908909910911912913914
Results 9,131 to 9,139 of 9139

Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Yeah, I don't bother with anything shorter these days. I'll deffo enjoy it, not seen my artist for over a year and have missed her loads, it will be great to catch up in person. Saw what she's drawn up and I'm insanely excited now!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Saw a post at the weekend saying my artist had time free this week. So that's me booked in for a full day on Weds
    How was your sitting and was it good to get back in the chair?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    How was your sitting and was it good to get back in the chair?
    Heya, just a quick one. Had a bit of a sore throat on the morning but felt ok. 3 hours in I was unusually struggling but pushed through and she's done only took just over 4 hours anyway. Was grand and loved seeing my friends again. Felt garbage by the evening though but tattoo is fine.

Downside. I ended up in hospital the day after, seems I have pneumonia. No wonder I was struggling if that was brewing! Only in hospital for a day, home now and recovering.

Will be back online with updates soon.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh no
    Glad the tatts good but poor you. That's a rough deal.
    Rest up and get well soon. Big hugs!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Thanks, feeling a touch better today. Here she is:

At the very top of my thigh down to a few inches or so before my knee.

Thumbs up

Yes! Yes! Yes! She's a beauty

Your artist has a really nice touch with her blending of the shading. Your skin looks quite fair so those amazing blues & purples should lock in there nicely. The white highlights really finish it. Left nicely open to expand on or leave as is.
    Wear her with pride H
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:

Aww thanks and yeah I'm pale as feck so she looks ace haha! I'm so lucky that I hold colour really well and white just stays pretty much perfect so she never skimps on it despite it hurting like a bitch LOL!

She's sore today but healing well despite the illness

Lovely Tattoo Boo. Hope you feel much better soon.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Thank you Mazzy!