Page 912 of 914 FirstFirst ... 412812862902903904905906907908909910911912913914 LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 9139

Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Whatcha getting?!!

I wish I could upload an attachment, but I don't know how.
    Hi, I'm Tracy

Current: 2 standard lobes, R nostril (I'm just getting started).
    Tattoos: Left forearm, Right outer bicep, Left outer bicep
    Future: more, more, more.

Quote Originally Posted by teb1976 View Post
    I wish I could upload an attachment, but I don't know how.
    Sorry, I was asking l0stf0rw0rds (you can see the quote in my post, I know they're easy to miss ), I can see what you mentioned in your post. If you want to post some pics go to imgur.com, upload them, right click the photo, select copy, come back here right click in the reply box and select paste. Can't wait to see the finished result for both of them!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Booked in for the 20th of April tattoo con is at the end of March too so I'd be super surprised if I didn't get something then too!
    I thought you had said "20th of May", where's our pics??
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    I thought you had said "20th of May", where's our pics??
    Good point!! Get a photo up Katie, it's gorgeous!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Sorry guys! Completely forgot!

Batman, the Robin.

Dorris, my tattoo con addition

Links to instagram pages, hopefully they work both taken by the artists straight afterwards, credit to Drew 'T' Govner' Govan for Batman and Marie Cox for Dorris
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Batman, the Robin.

Links to instagram pages, hopefully they work both taken by the artists straight afterwards, credit to Drew 'T' Govner' Govan for Batman and Marie Cox for Dorris
    They both look so good!!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Batman, the Robin.

Yay!! I love them both so much

4 hours on my chest today, linework was ok but the black shading, urgh SO sore, especially near my armpits, but fine on my collarbone, I'm an odd one.

Back in July for the rest of it ^_^

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yay!! I love them both so much

4 hours on my chest today, linework was ok but the black shading, urgh SO sore, especially near my armpits, but fine on my collarbone, I'm an odd one.

Back in July for the rest of it ^_^
    I found near my armpits awful. I found collar bones and ribs from my work in that area much easier than my stomach haha! Squishy bits are much sorer for me!

EDIT: forgot to say thank you Nikki and Hazel, I love them too!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah, boney bits I'm ok with for the most part, shin was a bit nippy but urgh, anything near creases is HORRID.

Batman, the Robin.

Ahhh they are amaaaazing! <3
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.