Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

I really want my other hand tattooing!!

Roll on 2016!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I really want my hand tattooed but not sure now is the right time!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I really want my hand tattooed but not sure now is the right time!
    Aye deffo give it a long long think over <3

Pretty sure I know what I want as well. Actually I reckon I have another 20 hours work planned, and then some haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

ooo what have you got planned Hazel?!

Would love some more work done but finances won't allow it right now u__u ideally i'd love my half sleeve to become a full and really like the idea of me and the Other half having a his and hers tattoo. not anything like their name or anything! I like the idea of having Q<3 on my ring finger and him having K<3
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I'm still on the rune letters lol been thinking of a few things but I do know that I want it to look like it's carved into stone. Hopefully gonna go see Simon on Sunday, see what he thinks
    Okie dokie, change of plan! I'm now seeing Allan instead for another thigh piece
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    ooo what have you got planned Hazel?!

Would love some more work done but finances won't allow it right now u__u ideally i'd love my half sleeve to become a full and really like the idea of me and the Other half having a his and hers tattoo. not anything like their name or anything! I like the idea of having Q<3 on my ring finger and him having K<3
    Quite a bit! I would like my left arm finishing, another bird, maybe a vole and some background completing. Right arm I'd like my upper arm to have flowers/plants/foliage and then a rose or similar on my right hand. Right thigh I want a large tattoo to match my medusa on my left thigh of the guardian force shiva from Final Fantasy. I would also like a cat tattoo somewhere and maybe a cartoon version of my dog. I also wouldn't mind something on the back of my neck to cover some MD scars but I may have a skin cutting/scarification there instead. I also want my collarbones and possibly my throat tattooed at some point but probably when I'm in my 40's/50's.

Me and the bf have the same tattoo, something I said I'd never do but I love it, it's an exact copy of a temporary tattoo I loved as a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Okie dokie, change of plan! I'm now seeing Allan instead for another thigh piece
    Maor details please!! (If you want to share them). <3

I'm getting a Lady Galadriel portrait to go with Gandalf, they make an awesome team in the films and she is so bloody beautiful <3

I won't have another week off for a while so I thought I may as well make the most of it
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

That's going to look gorgeous Sam!!!

I got my second tattoo today (I love it, will post a photo soon), but when I was cleaning it I found a hair in it! Not one that was growing in my leg, but a stray hair that was stuck in it. I tried to pull it out of the gunk but it snapped, and now there is part of a hair in it.

What should I do? Will it work its way out? I'm afraid it's been needled in along with the ink. Does this happen?
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future