Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    Hazel, how was your arm after work started on your sleeve? i'm wondering how much of a sore fat arm i'm gunna have after i come out of a full day sitting

not sure i ever listed what tattoos i have so i'll do it here because i can haha:

calves: Junko Mizuno pieces, different girl on each calf
    right ankle: Nintendo logo with a green and red mushy, star, leaf, flower
    both feet: Hello kitty on top of both
    right wrist: a pixel heart with one pixel missing
    both collarbones: toki doki swallows
    left shoulder blade: an original glittersniffer piece

left sleeve: glittersniffer piece again as i just love her art and this specific one has meaning to me
    Should post em on the show off thread!

My arm was ok, the upper was easier then my forearm, my wrist and hand wasn't nice to heal though. I reckon the lower down it goes the more awkward it is. I managed an 8 hour journey home with the fox and over an hour on the back of a motorbike with the birds in the crook of my arm lol! 2014 was an interesting year of tattoos and travels for me LOL!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post

Not the most flattering pic but here's my new un

ETA: some of it looks uneven, it's just the weird angle lol!
    love it!!!!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

My arm healed fine, that said I tret it like a broken arm and hardly moved it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post

Not the most flattering pic but here's my new un

ETA: some of it looks uneven, it's just the weird angle lol!
    Oh wow!!! That's lovely, I would totally like something in that area now that I have seen yours.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Gonna go post photos in the show off thread now ive cleaned it but omg that hurt! A lot! I honestly would never do it again. Ive had feet, ankles, thighs and ankles tattooed but that was something else! Hurt so bad it took my breathe away and when your are getting an area that moves every time you breathe thats wasnt a good thing!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Having a bit of a hard time healing this thing due to its location.
    Cant sit normally as i have to either lay out as straight as possible or as upright as possible. If i curl up like i normally do it ends up creasing together which hurts when you straigten up . If my clothing even slightly rubs up against it it hurts so walking anywhere is a problem and also because it goes across onto my ribs which are quite prominent it hurts as well because the bone is rubbing against it. Havent been able to wear a bra for the last few days because when i sit it would press against it and stick (i hate not wearing a bra) but i go back to work tonight so im gonna have to put one on. Dreading tomorrow even more as im doing a 12-fin in the restaurant and its easter sunday so gonna be rushing around super quick and our shirts are button up so im gonna have that rubbing against it all day :/
    Its not even scabbing or flaking yet either. I know its gonna take a bit longer because its a high movement area but man i wish it would hurry up!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Starting to consider a cover up for my hip. But what? And do I really want one? Decisions...
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

New tattoo on Monday, getting excited!!
    Current Piercings
    3 x Lobes (L&R)
    Inner Conch (L)
    Outer Conch (L)
    2 x Helix (R)
    Rook (R)
    Nostril

Tattoos
    Celtic cross, roses and wings back piece
    Dot work mandala, skull and roses half sleeve
    Koi carp and skull half sleeve
    Flowers and hummingbird on right forearm
    Butterfly lower back
    Gecko left wrist

Quote Originally Posted by VickiSass View Post
    New tattoo on Monday, getting excited!!
    Ooooh! What ya getting?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Can't decide whether to save the back of my calves for when I come up with a good 'opposite' or 'twin' design (e.g., devil on one, angel on the other; only not that, but you get the idea of the sort of thing I mean) or whether to have an image by my all time favourite illustrator on my left calf... I don't know where else I'd put the illustration, but I love pairs of calf tattoos!

Conflicted!
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith