Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Lyssa, I don't see anything wrong with your tattoo? I can empathise, although my foreign tattoo was sober and a real hack job!
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    So having a little browse through the new in on boohoo and come across this pretty little dress. Click to see what it looks like in white... hang on a minute *zooms in on arm* that looks familiar...

I prefer hers :(

Moral of the story? Dont get drunken tattoos in a foreign country
    Hers is probably photoshopped, I prefer yours cos it's on you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Lyssa I prefer yours I think it's cute.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    Oh really? I thought tattoos wouldn't be a big deal to americans? They certainly aren't here but then I live in a sailor town and everyone has tattoos ^^

Italians (or where I am from) have only just got over the fact you can have your navel pierced. My mum was a bit of spectacle when we went to the beach and hers was on show.
    You would think! Apparently I'm not the sort of person people expect to be modded? It's not like I have 14 visible piercings or anything. Blue hair. Ya know.

yeah I stick out like a good sore thumb here in Italia. It's alright. It means people generally start conversations in English which can be convenient. Someone addressed me in Italian the other day and I actually was able to carry out a conversation! Immersion works lol
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by marthamagic View Post
    Looking very sore but here is my latest addition!
    ^love
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Lyssa, I don't see anything wrong with your tattoo? I can empathise, although my foreign tattoo was sober and a real hack job!
    Nothing wrong with it as such. Just your average Google image search

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Hers is probably photoshopped, I prefer yours cos it's on you
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    Lyssa I prefer yours I think it's cute.
    Aww thanks guys

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Went to the gym first time this year, got stopped SO many times about my tattoos lol, I'm getting to the point where "thank you" is coming out of my mouth as soon as I hear "your tattoos a...." LOL!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Tattoo itching is driving me mad!!
    Current Piercings
    3 x Lobes (L&R)
    Inner Conch (L)
    Outer Conch (L)
    2 x Helix (R)
    Rook (R)
    Nostril

Tattoos
    Celtic cross, roses and wings back piece
    Dot work mandala, skull and roses half sleeve
    Koi carp and skull half sleeve
    Flowers and hummingbird on right forearm
    Butterfly lower back
    Gecko left wrist

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Went to the gym first time this year, got stopped SO many times about my tattoos lol, I'm getting to the point where "thank you" is coming out of my mouth as soon as I hear "your tattoos a...." LOL!
    People chat a lot about my tattoos in the summer if I have short sleeves on or if I'm at work and they're on show and sometimes I reply about the wrong tattoo LOL
    "Your tattoo is so nice!"
    "Aw thank you! I really love the stags in this mandala!"
    "I, uh, meant the one on your wrist"
    "ohhhh."
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    People chat a lot about my tattoos in the summer if I have short sleeves on or if I'm at work and they're on show and sometimes I reply about the wrong tattoo LOL
    "Your tattoo is so nice!"
    "Aw thank you! I really love the stags in this mandala!"
    "I, uh, meant the one on your wrist"
    "ohhhh."
    Yeah a cleaner at the gym said she liked my birds and I was like oh erm, thanks...which ones? LOL! (She meant the ones on my back haha)