Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

The crappy one I found spoke decent English... But the shop reeked of weed. This other one I found I didn't have time to check for language proficiency... But the portfolio was pretty damn good. However I'd be worried that I'd end up with the crappy artist. I am, after all, an American who doesn't speak a whole lot of Italian.

I'm here for another 3.5 months. Plenty of time to decide. And it's too damn cold to swim now anyways! Plus Rome doesn't really have anything besides the Tiber, which is gross.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    The crappy one I found spoke decent English... But the shop reeked of weed. This other one I found I didn't have time to check for language proficiency... But the portfolio was pretty damn good. However I'd be worried that I'd end up with the crappy artist. I am, after all, an American who doesn't speak a whole lot of Italian.

I'm here for another 3.5 months. Plenty of time to decide. And it's too damn cold to swim now anyways! Plus Rome doesn't really have anything besides the Tiber, which is gross.
    You can swim indoors you know

But yeah, give it time, see if you can get to know a good artist maybe or just leave it and get something awesome when you come home to represent your journey
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Eeep, my message about Eeveeleg has been forwarded to Simon who did my Bulbasaur Too excited, I know he'll do an awesome job (again!).
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I had to laugh because I went down to breakfast in my PJ shorts and everyone was like "whoa, you have tattoos???" totally surprised.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Yeah the italians aren't as up to date with mods like we are. When I went to visit my family they all were amazed by my labret and ears, they thought it was mental.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    Yeah the italians aren't as up to date with mods like we are. When I went to visit my family they all were amazed by my labret and ears, they thought it was mental.

These re were fellow Americans. But I did notice when I go out that I get some strange looks

Oh really? I thought tattoos wouldn't be a big deal to americans? They certainly aren't here but then I live in a sailor town and everyone has tattoos ^^

Italians (or where I am from) have only just got over the fact you can have your navel pierced. My mum was a bit of spectacle when we went to the beach and hers was on show.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Looking very sore but here is my latest addition!
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Eevee-leg hasn't even been drawn up yet & I already know what I want next...
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 02-03-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

So having a little browse through the new in on boohoo and come across this pretty little dress. Click to see what it looks like in white... hang on a minute *zooms in on arm* that looks familiar...

I prefer hers :(

Moral of the story? Dont get drunken tattoos in a foreign country

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.