Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Today my tat hit the itchy/peely stage. I'm almost there!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Some of these are gorgeous
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Some of these are gorgeous
    I like the crystaline ones and that's about it. Watercolour type stuff bothers me in how it ages :/

I'd love to see some watercolour tattoos that are 5-10 years old and see what they look like.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

18 hours!! Eeee
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    18 hours!! Eeee
    Bet you can't wait haha! Is it more work on your chest?

7 weeks for me and I may be finished with my left arm haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I know what I want.

I know where I want it.

but actually going to get it done... nah :L I don't know why, I even have the money to... so I don't know why I'm just not going to bite the bullet o.O
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Bet you can't wait haha! Is it more work on your chest?

7 weeks for me and I may be finished with my left arm haha!
    No but I'm going to talk to Nick about that when I'm in I'm getting P's name.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    No but I'm going to talk to Nick about that when I'm in I'm getting P's name.
    Oh how lovely!!

Steph has been putting out some gorgeous script lately so I hope so haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I like the crystaline ones and that's about it. Watercolour type stuff bothers me in how it ages :/

I'd love to see some watercolour tattoos that are 5-10 years old and see what they look like.
    Agreed. I think they're beautiful when they're done, but the fact that I haven't seen one more than a few days old concerns me.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces