Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Haha! I don't even know what happened the bar was on the road opposite to the tattoo shop and it was just like yeah.. It's super cute! Il try and upload a photo
    Eeee, can't wait to see!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Colour for my phoenix on the 14th and then I'll upload a pic so excited to see how he looks all done and then can start working on the rest of my sleeve!

Anyone else have issues with Bepanthen stripping the black out of outlines/scrpit when used on a fresh tattoo?
    I'm almost certain it's what caused my first one to fade so badly because when I put it on, it starts oozing black and when it's healed its all faded like I've had it for years
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Used bepanthen on all my tattoos and never had a problem.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Does it go all goopy and ooze colour when you put it on?
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
    Maybe using a bit too much? I think you only need a tiny bit.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

this happened with one of my tattoos, I realised it was because I didnt leave tattoo to dry out properly after washing, I would wash then pat with kitchen towel then wait 10 mins before putting on cream. Maybe that will help?

Nope. This is how I heal my tattoos - you just have to find what works for you.

Keep on cling/saran wrap until I get home. Remove and wash with very hot water or as hot as I can stand anyway lol! Pat dry gently with clean paper towel then air dry a little, apply warmed up bepanthen (you can warm it by putting it in a cup of hot/warm water or putting it somewhere warm (under/between your legs, a radiator, in the sun etc) this makes it a million times easier to apply. I then very VERY thinly spread it over my tattoo - for something the size of yours I'd probably use a blob no bigger than 1cm in diameter and if there's still some on your fingers after then use less next time. I've only once needed a touch up on a tattoo, this was after a very heavy full on 6hour+ session and a near solid black area got very cross when healing for some reason so it was quickly touched up as it had faded a touch and lost some definition, other than that nothing has ever really faded past what a tattoo would fade when brand new to being years old (for some people they find this is negligible, for others they seem to need touch ups soon after - I'm honestly not sure why this is - could be the artist, the ink, the healing, the person themselves, their lifestyle etc etc).

When I wake I will clean off the tattoo again and repeat as above, if it feels very dry then I may spot on a little bepanthen during the day and if it's really gunking up I will rewash (using sanex pure 0) and repeat or if it's not too bad it just gets washed in my evening shower and repeat as above.

I only use bep for a few days then the flaking begins and I tend to use a mix of e45 Intense Recovery or Palmers Cocoa Butter formula a few times a day for another 2 weeks or so and then bring it down to once a day and then when I can remember cos I'm lazy like that haha!
    Last edited by Boo; 10-29-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Same as Hazel and never needed a touch up in my life, even on hands, knuckles, feet and knee caps.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I don't know yeah maybe I wasn't letting it dry enough, I only used enough bepanthen that it would spread really thinly over the whole thing and leave it so it looks a little bit oily, except it wouldnt soak in any further and then the lines would ooze and the black would come out
    Under advisement from my tattooist, this time I've mostly just let it do it's own thing, cling wrap til I got home, showered, and for the first two nights put some tattoo oil stuff my OH had from his tattoos on it, worked amazing only need the tiniest bit. Used a bit of coconut oil yesterday and now its all flaky and the tattoo underneath looks much better than my first one, I just have to make sure not to scratch it now
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Tattoos:

So sorry this is huge but I'm on my phone and I can't work it properly but this is my drunken decision thailand tattoo. In black and white because it was super red. It's not the best but it's not that bad either

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.