Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

I wish my artist would start taking bookings again *sniff* I want my foxy finished - even though people keep telling me it looks good as it is...yes but it's not actually finished ffs lol!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Lol
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I really like No5 and No8 is funny, the rest are just silly and a few are plain disturbing lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Ive got the tattoo itch!
    I really really want some dotwork but i dont know where id put it. Im not quite ready for arms/shoulders etc so with everything else im quite limited so ive pushed that back. Id like to extend my 'curious and curiouser' on my thigh but the guy made it look 'complete' by putting squiggles under it and the only AIW i can think of that could potentially fit in around it is roses... but even then i dunno how that would look.
    I also quite want an outline of the world on my other thigh but it would just be lines and that could look odd/or go terribly wrong if the lines arent right.
    Decisions decisions... might go attack myself with a sharpie..
    Dotwork! (Why can't I find an in-love smiley) I love that stuff and would like to have it some day as well. Sorry if I seem dumb but I have no idea how many tattoos you have, except that I have a feeling that it's a lot Can't you place the dotwork on your other thigh? Or maybe from the side of your ribs and down?
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

I'm considering getting my script touched up. There's nothing wrong with it though. Here in DK it's a normal procedure and it's free within 3 months after it's made. Maybe I should, would feel like getting a new tattoo And it's probably gonna take a while before I get a new one. I have some planned but the ones I want the most, would be more suitable after I loose weight. So I'm trying to do that first and then get the tattoos as a reward. Not an easy task.
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Getting foxy finished in 13 days!

I am totally a novice when it comes to tattoos, but my boyfriend has a few and has expressed a desire to get one done in London when we are there in November (so plenty of time to get on a waiting list), can anyone recommend an artist in central london good at realistic portraits and/or graphic portraits?

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

QUOTE=lauren1987;1509141]I am totally a novice when it comes to tattoos, but my boyfriend has a few and has expressed a desire to get one done in London when we are there in November (so plenty of time to get on a waiting list), can anyone recommend an artist in central london good at realistic portraits and/or graphic portraits?[/QUOTE]

Hey check this guy out, he used to live near me but moved to london earlier this year. I think you'll be impressed!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-C...49004298508575
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Getting foxy finished in 13 days!
    Yay, how exciting!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    Hey check this guy out, he used to live near me but moved to london earlier this year. I think you'll be impressed!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-C...49004298508575
    Ooh thanks, very helpful suggestion. You wouldn't happen to know/guess his prices? Just want an idea

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr