Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by melissasattack View Post
    It's been a while since I've been tattooed so I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but is it normal for a two day old tattoo to feel cold? It's just started to scab over and so I'm moisturising with cetaphil, just wanted to check that it's normal!
    Oooh never had one feel cold, mine are usually warm!

Also the "scabbing" should just be light and flake off, make sure it doesn't dry out too much and there's no thick scabs forming.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by melissasattack View Post
    It's been a while since I've been tattooed so I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but is it normal for a two day old tattoo to feel cold? It's just started to scab over and so I'm moisturising with cetaphil, just wanted to check that it's normal!
    Some of mine have been feeling kind of cold in the healing process. I just used my usual routine with keeping it moist and they all scabbed over and healed fine. I don't think it's something you should be too worried about
    - I'm Michelle, nice to meet you

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

Piercings: Lobes, tragus, helix, anti tragus/snug

Although I want to start a half sleeve, I've been thinking lately that I want to get the Shakespeare quote on the top of my back covered. I was thinking maybe with some realistic roses...
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I had to move my tattoo appt, was meant to be monday but jos` work wouldnt let her have the day off and i really need her to drive me home! Now the 23rd, i will be back to work the next day but it cant be helped.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    I had to move my tattoo appt, was meant to be monday but jos` work wouldnt let her have the day off and i really need her to drive me home! Now the 23rd, i will be back to work the next day but it cant be helped.
    Bummer! I had to move my appointment from January as well. But now it's my turn on Tuesday

Tattoos: Left foot, left inner ankle, right outer ankle, right side lower back, right shoulder, left inner arm.

I've fallen in love with this apprentice's work, especially her flowers. She's done a piece on my sister's partner and it's so detailed and crisp even though she's an apprentice. She's called Dannii Tyler and she's from south-east (i think...) London. I'd definitely consider getting a piece by her, ideally the floral style she does.

http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/12705018

I'm especially in love with her tattoos (the massive chest/shoulder flowers) and her realistic work that she's done.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 03-02-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I got my new tattoo today!!! And I LOVE it! Yaaay I just got home and cleaned it so it's a bit swollen now. Will post pic when swelling has gone down. My artist was so nice and she did a really good job (she's an apprentice). The lines are very straight and it just looks very elegant.

My tattoo feels ages away :( Can't remember when I last got tattooed..

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I know the feeling. I had the itch before yesterday as well. But when are you having your next? I think I read some place on here something about it being delayed for some reason? I don't quite remember.

I've bitten the bullet and my sister's boyfriend gave me her email address yesterday, I've emailed her today. I can't wait to get this sorted, I'm so excited. It feels like the right time to get one!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram