Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

^ what witch doctor?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    ^ what witch doctor?
    Haha sorry I dunno where witch doctor came from, I meant the plague doctor mask.

Had my black work tree touched up around the edges today. already looks more vibrant and I discussed my next piece..my artist loves the placement idea but I have to wait until sept due to work...can't wait...
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

In the process of working out a date for my next tattoo. My artist is booked up until June which tbh is a good thing as I reckon it's going to take me that long to save up....

Hideously excited
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Woohoo! Can't wait to see your new ink!
    I want a new tattoo so badly but there is absolutely no way I'd be able to save up the money... Someday, I suppose...
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I'm still gutted that I had the money saved up to get my thigh piece done, and then my boyfriend lost his job, no possible justification for spending that much money on myself at the moment! Hopefully soon I can get resaving soon and get it by the end of the year.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    Woohoo! Can't wait to see your new ink!
    I want a new tattoo so badly but there is absolutely no way I'd be able to save up the money... Someday, I suppose...
    I'm literally having to save a fortune for it, I kinda feel bad about spending so much money on myself but like people have said to me, I don't go out at weekends, I rarely buy anything new for myself, don't go on holidays etc so why not?

Already paid a deposit which is about a fifth of the cost of the tattoo so that helps.

Anyways 29th May, she can sneak me in which is perfect as my son is on holiday from school so can stay at his dads as I'm going to be leaving the house around 7am and not getting back home until 7/8pm. Fortunately my bf is coming with me which is nice, least the town is lovely where she's based so he can have a wander about now and then as sitting with me for 6 hours will be pretty boring haha!

Soooooooo excited!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ahh Hazel it's gonna look awesome! I had a dream last night about a tattoo over the lower front of my ribcage/stomach. Looked awesome haha, but I've never seriously considered getting tattooed there. Odd.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Ahh Hazel it's gonna look awesome! I had a dream last night about a tattoo over the lower front of my ribcage/stomach. Looked awesome haha, but I've never seriously considered getting tattooed there. Odd.
    It's a sign!

Hehe, one day perhaps .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook