Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

I got 2 tattoos, 1 on the back of my neck and the other one is a huge tiger tattoo on the right side of my ribs and hips.

It means that in life there will always be something that pulls you down. but eventually you'll get throught it. That's how I see life!

The second one might be a bit inappropriate to post it here so here's the link , it's the one in the middle

eugh can't decide between artists for my thigh piece -.- so frustrating!
    piercings: 21
    retired: 9
    tattoos: 3
    future: who knows =D

Post links to their portfolios and what you want to get done here and let us be the tie-breakers?
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

http://www.facebook.com/NuRoseTattoos?fref=ts

all 3 of the artists there brim, chloe and ren

i want a 'mother nature' piece and I'm willing to let any of them take free artistic reign with it pretty much
    I've also looked at rose price but she is much further away and i wouldn't want to go and stay over night by myself (id also probably get really lost!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna1 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/NuRoseTattoos?fref=ts

all 3 of the artists there brim, chloe and ren

i want a 'mother nature' piece and I'm willing to let any of them take free artistic reign with it pretty much
    I've also looked at rose price but she is much further away and i wouldn't want to go and stay over night by myself (id also probably get really lost!)
    Rose is amazing, the shop is easy to find as Shrewsbury centre is tiny lol! She'd love you if you wanted to give her free reign, I'm letting her do a lot of free stuff with my next one, just need to get in touch with her. Also know that she's kinda busy, you may be looking at March 2013 or later if you want weekends. But if distance is an issue then no to Brim as his/her realism work looks a bit flat to me. Chloe is good with realism again but proportions can be a little off in some photos. Ren again pretty good but some dodgy proportions again, very little work to go on with Ren too so it's hard to say.

My problem is that you mention Rose and to me she walks all over every artist at that shop, it doesn't make them bad, it just makes her better.

Also when you say mother nature tattoo are you looking for realism? B&G? Colour? People? Trees? Animals etc? It would depend more on the style you want rather than the theme.
    Last edited by Boo; 12-12-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

thanks for your input redraven

I've had work by chloe and ren (think he has more photos on his Facebook) and all have turned out great but i do agree with you that some photos just don't add up in regards to proportions. when you say brim looks a bit flat what do you mean by that? (sorry if I'm being dumb lol)

I'm looking for a tree/s woodland animals and i was thinking maybe a kind of hidden face within the branches, was thinking colour but think b&g would look good too.

Flat as in doesn't pop out in the sense of looking 3D enough for the realistic stuffs. It's so hard to tell with photos because a bad picture can make a good tattoo look ok/bad!

Love the idea of that tattoo, sounds like it will be great!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

id like to think its to do with bad photos but maybe I'm just biased as they're all such a lovely bunch lol
    do you think they could honestly pull it off nicely or personally would i be better going elsewhere?

I've been waiting for this for so long and I've just been so lazy about sorting it out that I'm now getting really impatient aha lesson learned to not leave booking until the last minute!

This may sound like a silly question but i'm finding it quite a dilemma haha, how do you pick which tattoo to get first when you have two you'd like to get equally as much? I'm taking the plunge and hopefully splashing some of my student loan in january on my first tattoo (boyfriend's not too pleased about it!) but I literally don't know which to go for first...

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna1 View Post
    id like to think its to do with bad photos but maybe I'm just biased as they're all such a lovely bunch lol
    do you think they could honestly pull it off nicely or personally would i be better going elsewhere?

I've been waiting for this for so long and I've just been so lazy about sorting it out that I'm now getting really impatient aha lesson learned to not leave booking until the last minute!
    Tbh you need to make the decision yourself, I personally would carry on looking but that's me

Quote Originally Posted by timeforheroes View Post
    This may sound like a silly question but i'm finding it quite a dilemma haha, how do you pick which tattoo to get first when you have two you'd like to get equally as much? I'm taking the plunge and hopefully splashing some of my student loan in january on my first tattoo (boyfriend's not too pleased about it!) but I literally don't know which to go for first...
    If they're not big Ii'd get both haha!