Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

urgh - my tatoo has gone scabby!
    Piercings:
    Right ear - 3 lobes, two helix, 2 forward helix, double conch, double tragus
    Left Ear - 3 lobes, tragus, rook, outer conch, snug
    Left nostril

Tattoos: 3

Retired: Stretched right lobe, Scaffold on right ear

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Er I don't think there is, its an area prone to fading, like sides of feet etc.
    i went back today (they said to come back when its healed to see how well its taken to my skin) and they will touch up the bits that need dong for me next week. booked in at 5pm yay! it has settled well apart from 1 line and 1 tiny star. the rest is fine
    just about getting used to it now, my mum suggested i get it on my hand too, surprised she suggested it actually.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    i went back today (they said to come back when its healed to see how well its taken to my skin) and they will touch up the bits that need dong for me next week. booked in at 5pm yay! it has settled well apart from 1 line and 1 tiny star. the rest is fine
    just about getting used to it now, my mum suggested i get it on my hand too, surprised she suggested it actually.
    Have you got a picture at all? I'd love to see it

Chul resist the picking at it! Lol. It's like piercing crusties... must not pick ^_^
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Left ear: L
    obe (5mm), rook, anti-tragus,
    Right ear: Lobe (12mm), tragus, forward helix, conch
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

None of my tattoos have ever scabbed heh
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

i have got one, but i cant get a decent pic of my own hand and its at a funny angle, kinda looks like a bent foot! its does look better in real life!

that was a few hours after having it done, so no fading on it there. that blue is bruising not ink i havent washed off!

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

Wow it's gorgeous! I love it Wish I could get something on my hand but not allowed anything visible :(
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

i ok'd it with my boss first, even though theres a few with visible tattoo's already but for my own sake i asked anyway.
    this tattoo was supposed to be my birthday present, got it early though! my birthday isnt until the 2nd of october :P

It's not my job I'm worried about haha. It's my dad. He doesn't like any visible piercings or tattoos and has already said if I come home with either I'm going to be out of his house quicker than I can say "piercing". Direct quote from him -_- As soon as I move out I want some awesome dotwork on my hand though

You're lucky your job lets you! It really is gorgeous. Hopefully the touching up goes well How was it, pain wise?
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

not bad actually, it wasnt even painful. the bit on the the side of my knuckle and the bit that sticks out on your wrist was a bit stingy but nothing bad

my dad used to be like that, until i came home with a big dragon on my thigh. he went mad, and didnt talk to me for a week but he soon got over it. even he said im 19 (i was at the time) and theres nothing they can do about it! im almost 23 now, and i cant be stopped

Quote Originally Posted by kitycatlok View Post
    Have you got a picture at all? I'd love to see it

Chul resist the picking at it! Lol. It's like piercing crusties... must not pick ^_^
    Deffo not picking!!! I darent!
    Piercings:
    Right ear - 3 lobes, two helix, 2 forward helix, double conch, double tragus
    Left Ear - 3 lobes, tragus, rook, outer conch, snug
    Left nostril

Tattoos: 3

Retired: Stretched right lobe, Scaffold on right ear