Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

I wore tights/reeeeally skinny jeans etc with both thigh tattoos and they've healed amazing. Not needed a single touch up, no discomfort etc
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Scarred_pierced

Really? Hmmm, my tattoo has been sticking to the tights though and a bit of the orange came off onto them yesterday which sucked but hoping it hasn't done any lasting damage, going to see how it goes for this week with no tights on though.

Yeah, I've never had a problem! Everyone's different though and best to go with no tights if that's how it was
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

First appointment for my first tattoo on thursday, excited is an understatement.
    14mm Lobes, Nipple, Lip

1 Watercolour half sleeve, 1 geometric dotwork half sleeve in progress, calf piece.

I'm Sam (:

Had a bit of a bad experience getting tattooed yesterday, not the artist, or the outcome, both were great! I love it. But it was me, it was the first time I had sat for more than an hour and I completely lost my head haha. I seem to really really be sensitive to pain at the minute. Was so close to tapping out all the way through (even the artist said he didn't think I'd finish) it was unreal. I walked out the shop in a complete daze! Very odd!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

^^^ I was like that with my foot tattoo, I thought I was gonna pass out all through it, then afterwards just wandered round town in a daze on the phone to my friend

Hopefully getting tattooed at the end of next month My friend is a tattoo apprentice but I've seen her work and it is good! She's gonna recolour my foot tattoo as she's not had that much practice shading/colouring on actual people then she's gonna extend my foot tattoo with two more roses then make my other foot match
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Sweeney is finished Now just waiting on the scrape on my knee healing so I can get my knee caps done. Getting both done at the same time.. yikes!

Pre-clean up and crappy iPhone photo

That's absolutely amazing Toni. Beautiful detail!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

absolutely awesome! what are you getting on your knees?
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos