Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Scarred_pierced

Yeah that's why I've not gone for the direct on the knuckles. If it was small and on the inside of my finger it shouldn't be too noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Has a lot fallen out?! How odd! Ah so excited for you for tomorrow!

I have thought of a way around my knuckle tattoo desire. I have wanted 'meow' on my knuckles for ages now and just thought last night I could have it on the inside of my fingers where people usually have those little 'stashes or 'shhh' but obv a letter on the inside of each finger. Not sure if it's really that good of an idea though. Could just get meow where people normally get 'shh' lol

Yep, quite a lot! I was surprised! It's mainly due to the placement though, will noudoubt be going braless again healing this next one!

So wierd you posted that, i've been looking at finger tattoos atm, and i'm gonna talk to my tattooist tomorrow. If all goes well i'll hopefully get a teeny tiny finger tattoo. Should be able to, it'll hardly take long, but I shall see .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Ooooh of what??!?!?!?!

Poe and Grandpa are just taking the piss now! Anyyyyyyy day now and they'll be finished

I'm getting more and more excited about my calves! They're going to be so cool! Really dreading my thigh at the end of March though haha. My other thigh was 5 hours and that was not fun!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Ooooh of what??!?!?!?!
    Hopefully a very small flower, if it's possible, if not i'll just get the blacked out shape .
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Yeah that's why I've not gone for the direct on the knuckles. If it was small and on the inside of my finger it shouldn't be too noticeable.
    Apparently they fade and blur so much they just end up looking a bit crap. Josh talked me out of one today lol, plus they are still pretty noticeable.

However, still got tattooed today, I luffs them . Trying to take pictures of your own side is horrible though! Knowing how my other one healed, i'm gonna go braless for as long as possible to avoid rubbing. So so happy though, and booked in for another in two weeks .
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

i have a spot right on the eye of my bee an it's so itchy, grrr. D:
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

To jack and sally tattoo or not.....hhhhmmmmm decisions decisions

Booked in to my new local tattooist today :-)

Taken me 7 months of living here to find the right one but I think I've done it!

Got some simple script on the back of my neck booked in for next Wednesday and then a half day booked in May to start on my 4 elements half sleeve!
    So far i have......

Left lobe 1x 1.2 1x 5mm
    Right lobe 1x 1.2 1x 1.6
    Right tragus
    Right helix
    Nose
    Left side of lip
    Tongue
    Left industrial
    ​Right Nipple

Tattoos

8 pentagrams down left side of my back
    Tree of life on left arm
    RAF Pin-up on right leg
    Triple moon goddess symbol on left forearm
    ​Horned God symbol on right forearm

http://www.facebook.com/Masinor85

My new tattoo is so insanely itchy right now it's doing my head in. I've got tattoo goo on it, any more tips??
    Piercings;
    Left ear: 2x lobes, 1x Helix 1.6mm, 1x Tragus 1.2mm
    Right ear: 2x lobes, Rook 1.6mm, Scaffold 1.6mm
    Other; Navel 1.6mm, Left Nipple 1.6mm

Tattoos;
    Claddagh Symbol on back of neck, 'Not all those who wander are lost' on right foot
    Rose and ink splatter thigh piece, Origami crane calf piece, Splatter LIE/TV calf piece
    Removals;
    'Raison d'etre' and love bird on left wrist, 'Memento mori' and love bird on right wrist

Next planned: Snug Piercing