Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Scarred_pierced

Ah don't, that tattoo is brilliant! I have many decisions to make!!!

Getting tattooed today (:
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Jealous! I wanted to get Nick's owl but I dunno where I could put it :(
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

There were like, 6 I wanted so I let Nick choose. He chose the owl. I got it bigger than it was meant to be off the sheet aha.
    His name is Michael (Myers).

Shite photos are shite.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    There were like, 6 I wanted so I let Nick choose. He chose the owl. I got it bigger than it was meant to be off the sheet aha.
    His name is Michael (Myers).

Shite photos are shite.
    He's quite cute
    My names Ben
    Tattoos:
    Arms, Hands, Fingers, Thumbs, Neck Piercings: Lobe (10mm) x2, Nipple (L - horizontal BCR)
    Piercings: (Retired) Eyebrow x2, Helix x1, Lobe (1mm) x1 Future plans: Tattoos - Full bodysuit

facebook
    | deviantART
    "Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past"

He's awesome Alex
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I really need to get better at checking back at the threads i've posted at!! Thanks for your replies

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
    Name the place? Others might have an experience with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Know that there is no rush for this, I know you want to get it done when you're 18 but try not to rush into it. Is there proof of the rubbishness? Has somewhere else been suggested to you?

#
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinxy View Post
    Can't agree more to this, there is no rush!!!

I see so many 18 year olds coming in to my studio having had something done that is basically rubbish, because they were eager to get it done and didn't do any research and want it covered up because they "hate" it.

I myself am having lots of my random tattoos removed and covered with better tattoo, take your time and research decent artist and then you will not have to have something you hate covered up or removed via laser.

Hope I didn't sound to patronising then

They're called skin graffiti, in Bury. Yeaahh, that's true about the rushing business, when it's something that's going to be there forever. I've thought about the design for years but I wasn't really sure how to go about finding a good artist. There's no proper proof of the rubbishness, but there's none of the goodness either i guess :S A few people have recommended a place in Littleborough called Border rose, but a girl who my boyfriend was sorta seeing when we weren't together goes there, i know it's petty but it'd make me feel uncomfortable :S

You didn't sound patronising at all Pinxy (can't think of your name, sorry). It'd be really awful if i ended up hating it, especially since it's a design i've wanted for a while and it'll be on my arm :S

Thanks again for all your replies The permanency of tattoos makes them a tricky business! (lol)
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

So totally booked my 20th birthday for my second stomach session, so totally incorporating an idea I'd had for a 20th birthday tattoo for a long time... Stoked!
    Hi, 'm Velts. Fear not, I'll only bite on mutual consent & in a very specific setting.
    Stretched, poked, scalpelled, hooked and pierced.

Founding member of Flying Pigs Suspension

42mm+ lobes
    10mm center labret
    10mm nasal septum
    2.4mm Frenum
    1.2mm double nostrils
    1.2mm vertical nip-nips
    Quite a few tattoos, mostly blackwork. 8 suspensions. (will write up on the additional 5 some time soon)A few retired, many to come.

Love the owl ^_^ Want a glaucus but can never stay decided on where to put it.
    Joy - Liquerlover. PiercedandDyed. Twentysomething. RainbowInked. MoshpitAddict. Sleeptalker. CompulsiveAddict. RookieRunner. Koumpounophobe. Mum-of-Four. TeenBride. Riotgrrrl.
    Piercings: nose, rook, 4mm tongue, 15mm lobes & many retired scars
    Tattoos: "ζωή" left shoulder, butterflies across chest, peacock left lower shin, clef heart left hand, full sleeve in progress, half sleeve, phoenix on upper back, seaunicorn lower back.

I'm having a wee addition to the owl once he's healed and we're going to start getting ideas together for my thigh which he's doing at the convention. The best thing? I won't be paying a penny for any of it. Nick is the best.