Thread: The Useless Tattooing Posts:

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

My thigh tattoo wasn't my favourite, but it was pretty bearable until the back of the knee. Oh god the pain of the back of the knee.. ><
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Thank you! Yeah I knew Nick was really good but when I stood up and looked at it, I was speechless. It's so so so much better than I ever thought it could be.
    What shop does he work at? Got a friend up that way wanting a sleeve.

In other words my totoro is mainly healed just the bottom is still a bit raised but as its on my ankle its ears are getting a little hairy... how long till i can give it a haircut? I dnt wanna ruin it by shaving a layer off.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Alex, when are you next in darling?
    Reaaaally want my Slainte mhor tattoo!! I NEED PENNIES!
    Please donate to the 'getting Katie tattoos fund'
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

anyone know of any good tattooists around/in Manchester? For a photo realistic bee and flower
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Quote Originally Posted by Embert View Post
    anyone know of any good tattooists around/in Manchester? For a photo realistic bee and flower
    Paul Naylor is verrry good but not sure how many animals he has done nor what his waiting list is like but he's good at realistic....I'd love to know of better artists in our area, seems I always have to travel far to get what I want when looking around, which ofc I'm prepared to do but just seems hard to find good artists despire a lot of looking online. Probably not looking hard enough like haha.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thankyou i'll check him out. Me too, especcially since i think i'll have to talk to them a few times before getting it done. I'm just so nervous it won't turn out right! D:
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Quote Originally Posted by nexuspris View Post
    as well as getting my lobes scalpelled i also got tattooed!

me and two friends got puzzle pieces :: http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/IMG_3877.jpg

and then we got this :: http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/IMG_3868.jpg
    WOAH!! I love your nerdy pants!!

This week has been awesome - I have no new tattoos but an impending event that will required little brown leggies and arms means I've been displaying my pretties. Ok so I don't look hugely professional but I get lots of compliments
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Currently Have:
    "vivo, risata, amore" (live, laugh, love) on right hip
    japanese symbol for love, surrounded by 3 flowers (mom, dad, & brother) on left breast.

Want:
    "That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger" under left breast.
    Would also potentially want to bring the flowers on my breast down around the quote and down my side.

Thoughts?

I emailed these people http://tattoos.co.uk/ and he said they're taking bookings for March D: will all good artists have a waiting list that long? I really want to get tattooed in early November :( and anyway, are they even that good? Or is my judgement just clouded by the fact Louis Malloy is on telly? idk.