Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 & Motorsport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default F1 & Motorsport

Simple really... anyone here into Formula 1 racing or in fact any other form of motorsport. At the moment im really enjoying the current F1 and British Touring Car Championship (BTCC). I also enjoy watching the WRC and British Superbikes but haven't had a chance to watch as much of either as I'd like.

This F1 season has been really good so far, new talent, the grind is mixed up a bit and at the moment the drivers championship points are really close!

BTCC has been awesome as well, if anyone saw the rounds in Brands Hatch a couple o weeks ago, that was some excellent racing action, and with only 9 points in it at the top going into the last 3 rounds thats going to be bloody exciting as well!
    Piercings:

Left Ear: 15mm Lobe (Scalpelled @ 12mm) 2xCartellidge @ 1.6mm, Conch @ 3.2mm

Right Ear: 1" Lobe, 4mm dermal punched inner conch

Body:
    PA 4mm

Would like: More dermal punching, lobe scalpelling, more conch stretching and some more genital work perhaps?

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

This years F1 has been top quality despite the Mclaren strangle hold on the championship. Alonso and Hamilton have been great fun to watch. The BMWs will hopefully become even more competative next year to really shake it up abit. 3 top teams would be great, especially as next year traction control will be banned so we can really see driver skill (I believe Hamilton will struggle as he over drives his car).

Super Aguri have been impressive aswell, Sato overtaking Alonso in Canada was excelent and Davidson is driving superbly.
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

Indeed. Ayes, they have been particularly dominant this season but that has also been due to poor Ferrari reliability. Although there is still the outcome of the FIA investigation into the alleged sharing of information between Nigel Stepney and that McLaren guy (I forget his name) and also between Alonso and Pedro De La Rosa. Speculation says there may not even be any McLaren cars on the grid next weekend and even that they may be removed from the chapionship for this season and next. A pretty ridiuclous punishment but who knows.

Ah yeah, thatd be cool. As well as Honda actually getting their act together and giving Button a good car, 2 points in the qhole of the season so far is definately not what he deserves... has had some cracking drives this season. 3 Top teams would be excellent. Ah yeah thats true too about the traction control... haha yeh he does... did you see in Monaco (and Ive noticed it elsewhere) where he lets the back drift out a lot... in Monaco it was shocking tho, round the swimming pool he was proper on the edge.

Indeed... it's pretty bad the old Honda beats the new one tho haha. Yeah Davidson is good at the moment, getting into the final Q3 was a great achievement.
    Piercings:

Body:
    PA 4mm

Would like: More dermal punching, lobe scalpelling, more conch stretching and some more genital work perhaps?

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

I went to see Formula Renault at Donington Park on Sunday! It was great

I was into F1 a few years ago, but I stopped watching it at uni as I didn't have a tv and haven't got back into it yet.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

Ah well cool man, I saw some Formula Renault on tv once... looked good.
    Piercings:

Body:
    PA 4mm

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

So what do you make of MacLaren being disqualified from this year's constructors championship?

I think it is a harsh penalty but I reckon the FIA must have some evidence which hasn't been in the media for them to impose something so severe. They're making a statement today apparently after which Ron Dennis will decide if they're going to appeal.

i went to formula renault last year.
    and the british grand prix this year.
    it was amaaaaazing.

don't really know what to make of the mclaren business to be honest.
    i read somewhere that alonso was heavily mixed up with it, yet they haven't deducted any drivers championship points, which alonso/hamilton are in all likelihood going to win anyway, and they're part of mclaren. doesn't seem particularly fair tbh.
    there is a light that never goes out.

Pretty unfair as not only will they be loosing out on money for constructors title win, but they have to pay out $100 million and may loose a fair amount of sponsership.
    It's good Alonso and HAmilton can still challege for the world title but the punishment doesn't fit the crime IMO. Go Alonso
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

There are excerpts from the new evidence the FIA used in the new hearing on www.itv-f1.com and reading that it seems like an entirely just punishment, it's almost hard to see how McLaren didn't get even more screwed over with some of the blatant use of Ferrari secret information that evidence alludes to.

Yeah there were text messages and emails between Pedro De La Rosa, Alonso and Coughlan with Stepney which suggests they all had access to the information and whilst it's not possible to really know whether they used it or not, knowing the weight distribution, set-up and having detailed information of certain components on the Ferarri as well as the lap when Kimi is going to pit! is clearly going to give them some kinda competitive advantage.

Also, very interestingly all this new information was brought forward by... Ron Dennis himself! Apparently as soon as he found out about the emails etc, on the weekend of the Hungarian GP he contacted the FIA to notify them. I think this really shows something about his integrity.

It is cool that Alonso and Hamilton will still be allowed to fight for the Driver's Championship, will make for a much better end to the season than if they'd be taken out. Hopefully we'll get a good race on the morrow!
    Piercings:

Body:
    PA 4mm

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

Apparantly the drivers had a deal with the FIA that in return for testifying they wouldn't lose their drivers' points. I really feel for Ron Dennis - I think he's been hard done by as Alonso hasn't lost any points yet he was in the thick of it but Dennis has and it was him who blew the whistle when he found out what was going on.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast