Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: F1 & Motorsport

Jenson would have to start winning races though....
    You know what I mean! :p
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

surreel

Right seeing as it says Motorsport in the title, I'd like to see what people think To Valentino Rossi' chances are in Rally GB next month. He crashed off in 2002 on the second stage but has had an 11th place in New Zealand in 2006.

He'll be driving a Children in Need sponsored Ford Focus.

Quote Originally Posted by gandy View Post
    but it seams lewis drags his whole family into it all. i dont wanna see his dad, step mum, brother, and that trap of a girlfriend all the time, i want to see cars go round a tarck at quite a pace
    Surely that's the media doing that, no?

i love F1. i absolutely adore fernando alonso and massa. i dont like Hamilton much, but he deserved this years drivers trophy

Ive been a fan of F1 and motorsports since i was very young as 2 family members are involved in the sports, my aunt used to be a journalist on mark webbers official website and also for speedway and stockcar publications and my uncle has been an electronics engineer for Jordan, Sauber and is now working for the FIA and ive never hated a driver like i hate Lewis Hamilton, he is such a whiney baby, he is good yeah i give him that and he deserves to win but i hate the way he always whines about the media bugging him and his family etc, but come on he signed up to drive the worlds greatest motor racing devision and is winning what does he expect and if he didnt let his dad loose in the paddock and have his disabled brother in the pit lane etc the media wouldnt bug them half as much. His dad is so annoying, i bet the engineers hate that guy, always hovering around them while they are trying to do their job.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

okay..i said he deserved to win, i wanted massa, kimi, or kubica to win...all i could say as far 2008 was concerned is... he was just lucky. he is a rash driver, as compared to Massa, Kimi, Alonso & Kubica...they all have class!

Sooooo pleased the BBC have retained Martin Brundle for the commentary team and managed to ditch James Allen. Murray 'the talker' Walker makes a return to the broadcasting team as well, good times.
    Piercings:

Left Ear: 15mm Lobe (Scalpelled @ 12mm) 2xCartellidge @ 1.6mm, Conch @ 3.2mm

Right Ear: 1" Lobe, 4mm dermal punched inner conch

Body:
    PA 4mm

Would like: More dermal punching, lobe scalpelling, more conch stretching and some more genital work perhaps?

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

Ferrari are the first to launch their new '09 car.

Clicky

I've got to say, I really don't like the look of the new cars. I actually preferred last years, despite some of the rather ugly additions some teams made (Honda's 'Dumbo ears' for ex).
    Piercings:

Left Ear: 15mm Lobe (Scalpelled @ 12mm) 2xCartellidge @ 1.6mm, Conch @ 3.2mm

Right Ear: 1" Lobe, 4mm dermal punched inner conch

Body:
    PA 4mm

Would like: More dermal punching, lobe scalpelling, more conch stretching and some more genital work perhaps?

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

surreel

I actually like it. It's very clean.

How does everyone feel about the general state of motorsport right now? Honda out of F1, Seat from BTCC, Suzuki and Subaru out of WRC and Kawasaki out of Moto GP. Could 2009 be a bad year for it in general?

i hope kuba wins this year! don't know why, but i like him

i hope alonso won't win. don't like him :|