Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: F1 & Motorsport

surreel

Quote Originally Posted by Lembi View Post
    I was kinda dissapointed when Glock did what he did
    He stopped out on dry tyres. It was wet, he thought he could make the lap times to finish in the points. His last lap was slow and it did allow Lewis to pass him, but, if Glock had of pitted and got different tyres, Lewis would of passed him and still been in that all important 5th place. I feel that it an overall, fair and just championship win.

But this did make me laugh.

I like how Mcclaren said they were SURE Hamilton would pass Glock.
    How can you be sure of that when he's 8 seconds in front on the last lap?
    He won't be stripped, if Glock did slow down he did it out of kindness doubt there were any team orders from Toyota, it just seems like a cheap way to win the title. Put in very little effort during the final race, finish 5th.. JUST and being slower than a lot of the other cars out there.
    Massa was just as deserving as Hamilton. It was quite sad to see him on the podium.. He's improved so much this year.
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

was a fantastic race and fair play to the man for winning.....

cant wait to meet him on Thursday! :-)
    Piercings
    Left Nipple
    Prince Albert (stretched to 4m 22.02.08)
    Tongue
    Tragus (29.03.08)
    Conch (07.07.08)
    *new tattoo* large star on my left elbow

Proud owner of a black fur str8 jacket with red straps

I think Hamilton deserved to win, and won fairly. I was surprised that he did as I thought he couldn't overtake Glock in such a short amount of time, but he did. I think Glock just messed up as he had the wrong tyres for the conditions.

I did feel bad for Massa tho, I think his team told him he'd practically won it just before he finished :-(

Oh and poor Coulthard! Really feel bad for that guy, he deserved a much better race.

Regarding Lewis' father, meh. It doesn't annoy me at all. So what if you don't see Massa or anyone elses dad around, that's just the way Lewis and his dad are.
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

gandy

but it seams lewis drags his whole family into it all. i dont wanna see his dad, step mum, brother, and that trap of a girlfriend all the time, i want to see cars go round a tarck at quite a pace

His family are there cus they wanna be. I'm sure if JB (for example) had his family there all the time, the cameras would show that too. Just switch over when they're not showing the actual race
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

I wonder what the BBC coverage will be like. I remember when Sky launched the F1 channel and the coverage was awful even though they didn't have advert breaks.

surreel

Quote Originally Posted by little_legs View Post
    I'm sure if JB (for example) had his family there all the time, the cameras would show that too.
    Jenson would have to start winning races though....

Button's dad used to be on the telly loads. He didn't say too much but there were quite a few shots shown of him watching races.

also, you have to remember that hamilton is still only like 23, so family will still be a very big part of his life!
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)