Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: F1 & Motorsport

Yeah man, or some kinda random technical difficulty, could be pretty interesting. Apparently there is going to be someone from the FIA inside the McLaren team over the weekend to ensure there is fair chance for both drivers to win... pretty shocking state of affairs really that they do this to McLaren yet when M.Schumi was winning for all those years when clearly the team was muchos biased.. ah well ay.
    Piercings:

Left Ear: 15mm Lobe (Scalpelled @ 12mm) 2xCartellidge @ 1.6mm, Conch @ 3.2mm

Right Ear: 1" Lobe, 4mm dermal punched inner conch

Body:
    PA 4mm

Would like: More dermal punching, lobe scalpelling, more conch stretching and some more genital work perhaps?

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

Well done Kimi!

again Hahaha at Hamilton. rookie mistakes around the 1st corners!
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

Yay for Kimi!

Apparantly it's not all over yet though, McLaren are appealling a decision about Williams and BMW's fuel temperatures. I doubt they'll win the appeal though.

Lol... Today's race was interesting. As for the aftermath...

Why don't they just DQ everyone not driving a Ferrari and give them the damn trophies already? FIA FAIL.

Hamilton = fail.

Alonso, best diver on the grid as proved today.
    Hamilton deserved his penalty his driving is over aggressive, but Massa.. He had nowhere to go..
    And Bourdais, wth? Hows that fair. Nonsense i tell you.

Come on Kubica.
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

I couldn't believe it when I heard they'd penalised Bourdais - he didn't do anything wrong! And 25 seconds seems very harsh. I hate to say it but I wonder if he'd have got the penalty at all if the car that spun hadn't been red.

The Ferrari International Association (FIA) strikes again with a ludicrous anti-red penalty. Bourdais had absolutely nowhere to go and Massa just decided to try and claim the place. His earlier penalty was fully justified, he tried to pull off a ridiculous manouvre against Lewis. I'm not so sure Hammy's penalty was as just tho, he did come from a long way back to try and take Kimi down the inside but it's hardly as if he caused him to spin.
    Piercings:

Left Ear: 15mm Lobe (Scalpelled @ 12mm) 2xCartellidge @ 1.6mm, Conch @ 3.2mm

Right Ear: 1" Lobe, 4mm dermal punched inner conch

Body:
    PA 4mm

Would like: More dermal punching, lobe scalpelling, more conch stretching and some more genital work perhaps?

Facebook
    DnB Project Myspace

surreel

Was it just me or was the race today really boring? I'm glad I watched the Moto GP before it on the BBC or it would been a waste of time getting up that early.

the race wasnt that eventful but well worth watching expecially as it was a good day for Lewis that was worth getting up to see.

surreel

Worth watching? If I had of been at the circuit I would of wanted my money back. The only pass the top 3 made was Massa on Kimi. And he let him past.

So glad the Moto Gp was a race, my god imagine how much more fun it the F1 would of been if there had been a bit of late braking dives up the inside?