Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Quote Originally Posted by harrietx View Post
    does anyone know anywhere a 13 year old can get a cartridge piercing!
    Without knowing where in the world you live that's pretty impossible to answer....
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^ Couldnt help but picture someone piercing an ink cartridge after reading that

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Urgh, today has just been one of those pointless little odd job days that makes you feel really frustrated. Rang SF to sort my loan out, but I need to send in my Deed Poll first, thanks to OU hanging on to a copy I only have my original, which i'm not trusting in the post, so ended up ordering more copies (18 I really wanted to spend)! At least once they arrive my finance is sorted for next year. Finding the 50/60 I still need to spend on books is going to be fun though. Wrote my CV up and applied for all of two jobs . . they're the only one's i'm qualified for, and within half an hours distance, any further and it doesn't work out with transport costs. It feels like my main accomplishment today has been p*ssing myself off.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

handed in an application job for a receptionist job at one of our local hotels. Really hope I get it as I can't carry on in my current job unfortunately my hours are being cut so much that it's just not feasible for me to carry on working there while I have bills to pay. Was working it all out the other day and if my hours get cut any more than they all ready have done then I'm only just going to be earning enough to cover the bills and no more
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I am closing this thread as for many it is getting hard to open and giving error messages due to it's size.

It is being continued here.

Thanks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<